Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 98 - Are you ready?

Pro
    This is going to be a strange season. I can feel it. All the signs are there.

1) My first team is out of the cup even though I was stronger in both games. It was "Goalies gone wild" again.
    2) My quality is a full 6 star team in the competition and somehow I am about the weakest there. What is going on?
    3) My second team has the GREATEST spread in quality in the competition. Weakest advisary is 48,5% but the strongest is a tanker/scout buyer of 130,4%!!!! Good luck with that Roy.
    4) Champions league is the weakest in seasons for both teams. Roughly 20% lower then my team but I wouldn't be amazed if I fail that. Just lost my first match against that 20% weaker opponent but we were equal in statistics.
    5) Also experienced the first troll result of this season. 60% possession, 19 shots vs 12, 6 on target vs 4 and the obvious score is 0-3.
    6) Crazy match in the CL with my first team. I score 1-0 quickly. 3 animations later I am 1-3 behind. 3 shots, 3 kills. I then need 9 more shots on target to score 4 more and the end score is 5-3.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Let's see, where we can place, because:
    -) 180% tanker at league (still tanking) and cup
    -) DNAG and the chinese guy are at every competition
    --) at cup: quarter against chinese guys, semi against DNAG and final against the tanker (if we go so far)
    --) at CL: group stage with chinese guy, 1.k.o-round (or final) against DNAG - if we go there.

First good news of the season: we have a winning streak of 69 (is current record), so tomorrow, we can make a new club record.
    Killroy and brolly like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Desert Rats FC Season Preview (a bit late, I know - but Father-in-Law has passed on, after a fairly long illness, and I've not been as active as I would have liked).

Last season - an almost perfect season, only beaten once, in the 2nd Leg of the Semi-Final, whatever anyone else calls it, I think it was a Troll result. My two wingers (100+ goals between them in all competitions) missed four sitters in the first 10 minutes and it went downhill from there... So only a League and Cup double.

Season 98 - Are you ready?-s22-l15-league-table-final.jpg
    Season 98 - Are you ready?-s22-l15-league-top-players.jpg

Season 98 - Are you ready?-s22-champ-semi-final-results.jpg

Season 98 - Are you ready?-s22-cup-final-result.jpg

This season, Season 23 at Level 16. League Draw is a doozy. League full of tankers and FTP (failed to promote). Only one other top 4 finish and an 8th place (and I think that was a mistake). Some hellish Average Quality being displayed, too...

Season 98 - Are you ready?-s23-l16-league-initial.jpg

As is usual after a League + one win other season, Champions League is +1 Level, and only two other Level 16 teams at that. Unusually, the Quality of the +1 Level teams is at par or larger, rather than being inferior.

Season 98 - Are you ready?-s23-champ-groups-initial.jpg

Cup is same Level, and offers the biggest chance for Silverware for the Rats this season, provided they can avoid the Troll...

Initial Playing Squad was the same as last season, but there has since been a major clearout of the lower Quality players and a couple of draftees, as well as a new striker from the Youth Academy, who is currently being power trained to 6*+ level.

Season 98 - Are you ready?-s23-playing-squad-initial.jpg

Leavers were

Season 98 - Are you ready?-s23-playing-squad-leavers.jpg

And the new faces...

Season 98 - Are you ready?-dr-jordan-sawyer-10ty.jpg
    Season 98 - Are you ready?-dr-milad-kordjahan-4t51_1m.jpg
    Season 98 - Are you ready?-dr-miroslav-yonkov-15t65_5m.jpg
    Season 98 - Are you ready?-dr-rouchy-melia-64t86_5m.jpg

Here's hoping for a successful season - good luck to everyone else!
    Last edited by talisman; 10-18-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Ohhh i feeeel it now! Yummi!

Season 98 - Are you ready?-troll-results2.jpg
    Season 98 - Are you ready?-troll-results.jpg
    Killroy, brolly and nash123 like this.

Bought a Austrian MC and a Iranian AMC with dribbling SA -23T 143M- 92% both age 18.

I need people in the midfield... I don't have a team of guarantee really.. so let's test these 2 and the aml-c-r ...

Gonna sell the aml Thomas Christensen. Age 26 3* cause I need to configure again a good squad...

Analyzed better the league rivals and saw a guy that bought 14 scouts, some are 7* so, folding my cards ahoy.

Will rest this month and then I will classify for the Champions League of the 100th season.
    Last edited by khris; 10-18-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Season 98 - Are you ready?-s37d4cup.jpg

Absent due to travel concerns. First match we didn't win so far this season. His squad is older and quite thin and I was hoping to hurt one of his DCs with a high press and hard tackling but it didn't happen. Fingers crossed for the away leg. Went 3w 4 3ST vs 451v. Might try a defensive posture and play for a 0:1.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Pro
    Second troll result is in. If you have 24 shots with 6 on target but you can't score, you are not going to win. Of course the guy with 4 shots on target and only 40% possession scores twice.

Then I am up against a tanker. He has a 1-5-5 formation. Yes, you are reading it right. 1 goalie, 5 defenders, 5 defensive mid fields. That is it. Everybody out of place. The outcome of this game is also ridiculous. He has 11% more quality but with everything out of place this should be easy right? RIGHT? Then how the hell does he get 18 shots of with 8 on target and still scores 2 goals. His defensive mid fielder even makes 2 saves in the goal. Thank god I had 22 shots with 9 on target and all shots were kills so the end score was 2-7!!! Crazy results coming in.

I love the GoT pic with "Brace yourself, troll results are coming"
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Desert Rats FC Season Preview (a bit late, I know - but Father-in-Law has passed on, after a fairly long illness, and I've not been as active as I would have liked).

Last season - an almost perfect season, only beaten once, in the 2nd Leg of the Semi-Final, whatever anyone else calls it, I think it was a Troll result. My two wingers (100+ goals between them in all competitions) missed four sitters in the first 10 minutes and it went downhill from there... So only a League and Cup double.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S22 L15 League Table Final.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	89025

Name:	S22 L15 League Top Players.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	89026

Name:	S22 Champ Semi-Final Results.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	89027

Name:	S22 Cup Final Result.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	89028

This season, Season 23 at Level 16. League Draw is a doozy. League full of tankers and FTP (failed to promote). Only one other top 4 finish and an 8th place (and I think that was a mistake). Some hellish Average Quality being displayed, too...

Name:	S23 L16 League Initial.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	89029

As is usual after a League + one win other season, Champions League is +1 Level, and only two other Level 16 teams at that. Unusually, the Quality of the +1 Level teams is at par or larger, rather than being inferior.

Name:	S23 Champ Groups Initial.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	89036

Cup is same Level, and offers the biggest chance for Silverware for the Rats this season, provided they can avoid the Troll...

Initial Playing Squad was the same as last season, but there has since been a major clearout of the lower Quality players and a couple of draftees, as well as a new striker from the Youth Academy, who is currently being power trained to 6*+ level.

Name:	S23 Playing Squad Initial.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	89031

Leavers were

Name:	S23 Playing Squad Leavers.jpg 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	89032

And the new faces...

Name:	DR Jordan Sawyer 10TY.jpg 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	89033

Name:	DR Milad Kordjahan 4T51_1M.jpg 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	89034

Name:	DR Miroslav Yonkov 15T65_5M.jpg 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	89035

Name:	DR Rouchy Melia 64T86_5M.jpg 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	89037

Here's hoping for a successful season - good luck to everyone else!
    Sorry for your loss mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    talisman likes this.

Apprentice
    Nothing like waiting a few days for the noob! Stop bidding 30-40-50 tokens for useless players!

And to be able to buy fast trainers of 18 years with excellent positions to 1 or 2 tokens! I've been buying 3 18-year-old players for 1 tokens.

Putting about 60 green I raise them to 99%.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast