Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SausyFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Name change cost token...???

Name change cost token...???

Since when...?
    Don't understand why I'm facing problem with a player, to change his number asking token. But when I try with any other player it not asking token for number change. So far I know name change required token but number change free, but why this player different:

Name change cost token...???-name-change-cost-token.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-18-2017 at 06:53 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Since when...?
    Don't understand why I'm facing problem with a player, to change his number asking token. But when I try with any other player it not asking token for number change. So far I know name change required token but number change free, but why this player different:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	name change cost Token.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	89008
    Maybe he perform better with that number.. :3

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Since when...?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	name change cost Token.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	89008
    Hey ibangali,

Yep, this looks like a bug. I've reported it to our team. Thanks for the info.
    ibangali and Niddhoeggr like this.

yes indeed, it happened to me for a player. I changed his number and taped the button quickly as I was expecting it was free.
    And... -1 token.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

thanks SausyFC

finally I change the number little different way, like his (that brazilian MC) number was 15 but I want him as 7, so I make one of my sub number 7 (free) first, then change that sub number to 15 which switch back to my brazilian MC's number. but it's a real bug.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.