Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Weekend Competition - Guess the scores Vth edition - Day 1 of 4 -Saturday 15pm

  1. #1
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,525

    Weekend Competition - Guess the scores Vth edition - Day 1 of 4 -Saturday 15pm

    Let's start a new edition for 5th time before go for the VIth World Cup.

    Saturday matches that will start 15pm Spain Germany with the Stoke match as 1st option.
    England, and French leagues. 50, 25 and 15 Tokens for the top 3 at the end of the season. I will try to remind myself to open a thread like this for the day of the Cup and the CL/SL finals just for fun initially, I think can be interesting implement it. Cheers!

    Ive decided change the extra options a little bit. I will keep x2 options but, one will be a direct score with 1 option only -so we have another match and score to catch- and will be worth 200 points. Remember that we keep the double points in the 1st line so x2 there = 300.
    Then the 2nd option will be worth 20 points as now been a yes-nope option. I was thinking in to add x2 single scores, or do of the 2nd option of yea-nai a x2 points but let's try it like this.
    The results with the same Goal Difference will give +1 point as I need low point criterias to undo posible draws, so these +1 and +20 exist for this reason too.
    Points are counted looking the 3 options and scores catched between all lines, and then individually the 1st line counting the points from there x2.
    1 score, 10 points, x2 scores, 100 points, x3 scores 1000 points. Any question, just ask!

    Cheers!

    OPTION 1
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth
    Troyes - Lyon
    Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 2
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth
    Troyes - Lyon
    Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 3
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth
    Troyes - Lyon
    Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    EXTRA MATCH 200 POINTS 1 CHANCE + YES-NOPE OPTION

    -Direct Score(Norway League)? Aalesunds - Kristiansund

    -Málaga scores at least 1 goal vs Barcelona (yea-nai) ?



    HISTORY
    Ith- talisman - Kenotic - Alessio Fitch
    IIth- Timex - Kenotic -Spartan
    IIIth- Madflo - Alessio Fitch - Ivan Kysil
    IVth- Ivan Kysil - Bang Jarwo - a.gavrilin
    Vth- ?
    Last edited by khris; 10-19-2017 at 01:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Let's start a new edition for 5th time before go for the VIth World Cup.

    Saturday matches that will start 15pm Spain Germany with the Stoke match as 1st option.
    England, and French leagues. 50, 25 and 15 Tokens for the top 3 at the end of the season. I will try to remind myself to open a thread like this for the day of the Cup and the CL/SL finals just for fun initially, I think can be interesting implement it. Cheers!

    Ive decided change the extra options a little bit. I will keep x2 options but, one will be a direct score with 1 option only -so we have another match and score to catch- and will be worth 200 points. Remember that we keep the double points in the 1st line so x2 there = 300.
    Then the 2nd option will be worth 20 points as now been a yes-nope option. I was thinking in to add x2 single scores, or do of the 2nd option of yea-nai a x2 points but let's try it like this.
    The results with the same Goal Difference will give +1 point as I need low point criterias to undo posible draws, so these +1 and +20 exist for this reason too.
    Points are counted looking the 3 options and scores catched between all lines, and then individually the 1st line counting the points from there x2.
    1 score, 10 points, x2 scores, 100 points, x3 scores 1000 points. Any question, just ask!

    Cheers!

    OPTION 1
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth
    Troyes - Lyon
    Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 2
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth
    Troyes - Lyon
    Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 3
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth
    Troyes - Lyon
    Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    EXTRA MATCH 200 POINTS 1 CHANCE + YES-NOPE OPTION

    -Direct Score(Norway League)? Aalesunds - Kristiansund

    -Málaga scores at least 1 goal vs Barcelona (yea-nai) ?



    HISTORY
    Ith- talisman - Kenotic - Alessio Fitch
    IIth- Timex - Kenotic -Spartan
    IIIth- Madflo - Alessio Fitch - Ivan Kysil
    IVth- Ivan Kysil - Bang Jarwo - a.gavrilin
    Vth- ?
    am i qualify for this match

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    am i qualify for this match

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I think everyone can play. Or no???
    khris likes this.

  4. #4
    Moderator Bang Jarwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Batam, Indonesia
    Posts
    188
    OPTION 1
    -------------------------------------------------
    0-0 Stoke - Bournemouth
    0-1 Troyes - Lyon
    1-0 Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 2
    -------------------------------------------------
    1-1 Stoke - Bournemouth
    1-2 Troyes - Lyon
    2-0 Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 3
    -------------------------------------------------
    1-0 Stoke - Bournemouth
    0-2 Troyes - Lyon
    2-1 Monaco - Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    EXTRA MATCH 200 POINTS 1 CHANCE + YES-NOPE OPTION

    1-2 -Direct Score(Norway League)? Aalesunds - Kristiansund

    NO -Málaga scores at least 1 goal vs Barcelona (yea-nai) ?

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    80
    OPTION 1
    ---------------------------------------------
    1-0 Stoke - Bournemouth
    1-2 Troyes - Lyon
    2-0 Monaco - Caen
    ---------------------------------------------
    OPTION 2
    ---------------------------------------------
    1-1 Stoke - Bournemouth
    1-3 Troyes - Lyon
    3-0 Monaco - Caen
    ---------------------------------------------
    OPTION 3
    ---------------------------------------------
    2-0 Stoke - Bournemouth
    0-2 Troyes - Lyon
    3-1 Monaco - Caen
    ---------------------------------------------
    EXTRA MATCH 200 POINTS 1 CHANCE + YES-NOPE OPTION

    1-1 -Direct Score(Norway League)? Aalesunds - Kristiansund

    NO -Málaga scores at least 1 goal vs Barcelona (yea-nai) ?

  6. #6
    Apprentice Adrian Ibañez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    167
    OPTION 1
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke 1-0 Bournemouth
    Troyes 0-2 Lyon
    Monaco 2-0 Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 2
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke 1-1 Bournemouth
    Troyes 1-2 Lyon
    Monaco 2-1 Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 3
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke 0-0 Bournemouth
    Troyes 0-3 Lyon
    Monaco 3-0 Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    EXTRA MATCH 200 POINTS 1 CHANCE + YES-NOPE OPTION

    -Direct Score(Norway League)? Aalesunds - Kristiansund 1-2

    -Málaga scores at least 1 goal vs Barcelona (yea-nai) ? Yes

  7. #7
    Dreamer a.gavrilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Greece/Ukraine
    Posts
    329
    OPTION 1
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth 2:0
    Troyes - Lyon 0:2
    Monaco - Caen 2:0
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 2
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth 1:0
    Troyes - Lyon 1:2
    Monaco - Caen 3:0
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 3
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke - Bournemouth 3:0
    Troyes - Lyon 1:3
    Monaco - Caen 3:1
    ------------------------------------------------
    EXTRA MATCH 200 POINTS 1 CHANCE + YES-NOPE OPTION

    -Direct Score(Norway League)? Aalesunds - Kristiansund 1:1

    -Málaga scores at least 1 goal vs Barcelona (yea-nai) ? NO

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    292
    OPTION 1
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke 1 - 0 Bournemouth
    Troyes 1 - 2 Lyon
    Monaco 3 - 0 Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 2
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke 1 - 1 Bournemouth
    Troyes 1 - 1 Lyon
    Monaco 2 - 0 Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    OPTION 3
    -------------------------------------------------
    Stoke 2 - 0 Bournemouth
    Troyes 0 - 1 Lyon
    Monaco 1 - 0 Caen
    ------------------------------------------------
    EXTRA MATCH 200 POINTS 1 CHANCE + YES-NOPE OPTION

    -Direct Score(Norway League)? Aalesunds - Kristiansund 1 - 1

    -Málaga scores at least 1 goal vs Barcelona (yea-nai) ? nai

  9. #9
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,525
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    am i qualify for this match

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Yes you can, day 1 of 4 of the weekend competition, that will last after 4 rounds/weeks.

    The world cup will be started monday-tuesday with Iceland -Bang Jarwo- defending title, then you can join with Greenland,

  10. #10
    Famous HairDryer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Yes you can, day 1 of 4 of the weekend competition, that will last after 4 rounds/weeks.

    The world cup will be started monday-tuesday with Iceland -Bang Jarwo- defending title, then you can join with Greenland,
    thk u khris. yes i will take part in the world cup again as usual Greenland. After 3 fail world cup i decided to change my starting line up. I will start with 11 Polar bears hope this time we bring back the cup.

    Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast