Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.15 - 25th of October - Scoring Spirit Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post

And some words about the gameplay - just played my Ch.league match. And my player received 2 yellow cards on the 3d and 5th minute so they transofrmed into red. Usually I receive a red card once in 3-4 seasons. Is it a coincidence or some gameplay changes??? )))
    Just watched 2 other games of my FA friends - both also received direct red cards in the first 20 minutes. Really strange....

This shall be easy. Thanks Nordeus . It is not even close to new year.

Famous
    Tanking so sod it.
    Bunzo likes this.

It seems quite easy, every active manager can easily score maximum points to get T-Shirt and other freebies.
    It's not a "competition" rather an "anti-tanking" move by nordeus.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    It seems quite easy, every active manager can easily score maximum points to get T-Shirt and other freebies.
    It's not a "competition" rather an "anti-tanking" move by nordeus.
    I'm tanking, and I ain't buying into it.
    If was a serious anti-tanking move it should have started earlier in the season.
    I'm kind of committed now. So a handful of tokens and a new shirt can stay where they are. And I imagine that the pro tankers who do it for associations won't give a toss about the rewards either.
    BREAD AND CIRCUSES.
    Talk2Stanley likes this.

This is how T11 fights against "tankers"

Till now I have found 2 changes:

1. After the previous update I couldn't see what I type in my chat window - now it is fixed.

2. At the same time once again I face the same visual problem - during the live match in the right upper corner the name of the second team is not shown in full (it simply doesn't enter the borders of the screen so it is always cut) just like it was after the previous update and later it was fixed. So now it is back.

And some words about the gameplay - just played my Ch.league match. And my player received 2 yellow cards on the 3d and 5th minute so they transofrmed into red. Usually I receive a red card once in 3-4 seasons. Is it a coincidence or some gameplay changes??? )))
    I mentioned a similar thing in another thread earlier. I have already had 4 Red Cards in all competitions so far this season. My players are getting booked and banned left, right and Centre. Each game I have a player suspended. Something must have changed.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola Tesla View Post
    I don't think so. It is like "checkpoints', whenever you reach those points, you get the reward and continue for the next "checkpoint".
    Nikola T is right here. Think of each reward as a checkpoint. Claim the first prize at 40, and start on the next one with 41.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

[Official] Top Eleven v5.15 - 25th of October - Scoring Spirit Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    Here comes another trolling method
    I think system will make it hard to score, doesn't matter oppo weak or strong team

Attachment 89358
    I don't agree with you, today I won 7-1 in CL after the update whereas first 4 matches were 3-1, 2-0, 1-3, 0-1. Also won 7-0 in league against a much weaker team but it's still the highest score of my team in the league this season. Indeed, we'll see 3 days later.

Till now I have found 2 changes:

1. After the previous update I couldn't see what I type in my chat window - now it is fixed.

2. At the same time once again I face the same visual problem - during the live match in the right upper corner the name of the second team is not shown in full (it simply doesn't enter the borders of the screen so it is always cut) just like it was after the previous update and later it was fixed. So now it is back.

My players are getting loads of cards this season too. I agree it's strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This could be a perfect complement for the Top scorers.... giving a extra reward in case of having a player inside the top at the end of the season.... like some extra boosters or so, despite I've been fan of link these events more deeply with the Tops.. (nice would be to achieve a golden boot, but... at least xD)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast