Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Scouting Network - Guide

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] Scouting Network - Guide

[Official] Scouting Network - Guide-scouting_network_forum.jpg

Hi Managers!

Top Eleven 5.14 introduces a new limited-time feature: Scouting Network! This feature will last for 6 weeks. Here's how it works.

Scouting Network allows you to hire a talented scout to find new players for your club! To access this feature from the Home screen simply click on “View” button next to it or open the “Transfers” menu and tap “Scouting".

[Official] Scouting Network - Guide-scoutingnetwork1.jpg

There are 3 types of scouts that you can hire:
    • Scout
    • Pro Scout
    • World Class Scout

By tapping on each one you can see more details. As soon as this feature is available in the game you will be able to acquire a Scout for free and see how this feature works; this will be a one-time-only opportunity.

Once you tap the desired type of scout you will see your entire line up and substitutes:

[Official] Scouting Network - Guide-scoutingnetwork2.jpg

You are allowed to choose players from your squad that you want to exchange. In return, it will lower the price of the package.

Important notes: You can exchange only players that you have signed. While exchanging players you should not be left with less than 14 players which is the minimum that you must have in your squad. As soon as you begin your search, the players you are exchanging will be released from your squad.
    m18, smk fc, Bang Jarwo and 1 others like this.

Mean we can't choose the player we want position, age and attribute will be random !?
    699 T and not sure what I get ....
    Still not clear enough for me

"Scouting Network! This feature will last for 6 weeks. Here's how it works."

What does this mean?
    Is it in evaluation period?
    Or is it decided that it will be a limited time feature?

Please elaborate so we prepare our plans
    Bunzo and Niddhoeggr like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Can you 'bank' the exchange tokens?
    By that I mean say I exchange 10 players now for roughly 200 tokens and press 'Hire Scout' do i instantly get the new players or can I log out and wait till the new season with the 200 carried forward?

It's sad that only token buyers (probably just some of them) will use scouting network. It's because the quality and most importantly the position is random and that's a big mistake. I won't risk spending 119 tokens and getting some 25 years old 6* 105% player. Another mistake is that the lowest possible age (22 years) is too high. But I would accept all this if we would get a free 6-8* player every season, but as I see it was only one time offer...
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Ιf i push hire scout do i get the player immediately or i can choose when to get him.
    I mean if hire the scout now can i use it for the next season or i take the player this season?

Yeah totally. On our groups there is no clarity on this? If I exchange a 27 year old do I get a 27 yo back etc? How does it work? It's asking for a lot of tokens for unclear system

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Can I have some info about exchange.

Is it the real quality that matters or stars?
    Is there set token exchange rates and what are they?
    Can I buy using this by just exchanging players?

Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

I already messed up by getting the free one with 2 days left in the season lol
    lespa likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Note: buy 5* oldies and use them for exchange 10:1 tokens is a good exchange

Got a nice looking 8* with DL/DML with header sa, 24 tho...
    FC Dacia Terra and 112000 like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast