Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Scouting Network - Guide

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaJohn View Post
    Yeah totally. On our groups there is no clarity on this? If I exchange a 27 year old do I get a 27 yo back etc? How does it work? It's asking for a lot of tokens for unclear system

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All the players i've reeceived have been 22-24.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

So, for one 7-star player and three 6-9 star players I have to give 6 my players 8-9 stars.

I dont think that would be a good exchange.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

The amount of tokens is ridiculous.
    Even if someone wants to spend 400 tokens it is better to spend them for scout list , recommendation, transfer market where at least he has control of the players he gets....

Good idea, but whoever made the calculations should be paid by nordeus much less.. after all he is so bad at maths he will never know
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Apprentice
    It's a bad thing that we can't see the position of the scout player; we have to spend for a mysterious player? And the age is not under 22? Too old.

A good improvement will be to have the possibility to indicate which position we need. For example in FIFA we can send scout to search a player; maybe he find a good player and not a superstar, but at least he is playing in the position we need.

And the initial token for the second and the third choice are too high.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 09-14-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    Cloverfield likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    The amount of tokens is ridiculous.
    Even if someone wants to spend 400 tokens it is better to spend them for scout list , recommendation, transfer market where at least he has control of the players he gets....

Good idea, but whoever made the calculations should be paid by nordeus much less.. after all he is so bad at maths he will never know
    It's a one-off though.
    I'm sure Nordeus are quite deliberate with the calculations and are relying on people to spend more than they normally would in the hope of getting the 'best' outcome.
    It's the psychology of gambling really, people kid themselves on that the high figure is the one they will win no matter how much the odds say otherwise.
    In this case, the chance of a few 9* players will entice the spend, even though logically you would be better spending the same cash on a safe set of players with a lower level but you can see and pick the ones you actually want.

I like this idea and im sure its just a test but if it proves successful (doubt it) it could become a set feature.
    The only problem I see with it is that your "scout" will come back with exactly what you do not need
    for nearly two years the recommended player option has more than proved that .

Like many said not being able to control your purchase is what kills this feature. Is it that hard to give players some control, they want to spend the tokens anyway. This kinda worked like the recommended players gave me a GK even thou I have 2 already. I can't take a risk for that many tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Tone View Post
    Mean we can't choose the player we want position, age and attribute will be random !?
    699 T and not sure what I get ....
    Still not clear enough for me
    yes man that is crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!It's asking for a lot of tokens for unclear system
    Last edited by bobovski; 09-15-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    Lukáš Ledecký likes this.

699 tokens is another useless button of TE, like the other one of refreshing the scouts list.
    Who is thinking those ideas ?
    I mean, there are so many suggestions of improving the game and they 're working to make that

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    699 tokens is another useless button of TE, like the other one of refreshing the scouts list.
    Who is thinking those ideas ?
    I mean, there are so many suggestions of improving the game and they 're working to make that
    Their ideas are based on statistics.
    There is a 5% chance a moron will tap the 699token button.
    So 5% chances more expense in tokens out of the blue

Clever lol
    Clover 13
    HairDryer likes this.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast