Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Important Announcement - Association Loans

My suggestion would be for this issue of fakes, at the beginning the end loans will only increase the stars of the fakes they will continue playing with fakes, they will probably have 3 to 4 players 8 and 9 stars and the rest of the everything 1.2 to 3 stars then when the lottery comes out they change players from forca 1,2 e3 stars to players 5 and 6 stars from the auction, my suggestion would be to limit the period of hiring during the associations, type you could hire players before the draw, players contract after the draw would not play associations, I believe they will continue to use fakes without loans in this way that I have described.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Attachment 89618

Yes and create a jail for bad managers too , please don't be so stupid and stop suggesting such idiot things
    @Kaizer
    Why do you think this is "stupid"?
    The suggestions are only for fixing exploits, which is exactly what Nordeus seems keen on.
    Are you unhappy that skills are limited to 340 rather than 2000%, coz that was certainly a band-aid rather than fixing the game mechanics to treat those players like sprinters or wrestlers.
    Stopping loans will impact only those associations which lower overall asso star rating by having 1-3* teams.
    To actually make it fair, these low teams need to be prevented from buying players once the draw is made.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    @Kaizer
    Why do you think this is stupid ?
    First of all , i didn't say you are stupid as some of us trying to show in previous posts .

My response is in my previous post if you care to read me but i will tell you again that in general way , what people seems to tell in this threads is that nordeus's actions this week ( 340% max cap and loan remove ) is not enough .....

Eternal unsatisfacted people rule this forum too much and it's make me very angry with time , so my " agressive " way for somebody but it is not the problem.

So if it is not enough , if people want a 0% chance of exploiting something , put locks everywhere and after all unsactisfacting people will still moan cause the game will be ruined with all your suggestions cause i do believe there will be an huge leaving to this boring game ( with all suggestions like that )

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    First of all , i didn't say you are stupid as some of us trying to show in previous posts .

My response is in my previous post if you care to read me but i will tell you again that in general way , what people seems to tell in this threads is that nordeus's actions this week ( 340% max cap and loan remove ) is not enough .....

Eternal unsatisfacted people rule this forum too much and it's make me very angry with time , so my " agressive " way for somebody but it is not the problem.

So if it is not enough , if people want a 0% chance of exploiting something , put locks everywhere and after all unsactisfacting people will still moan cause the game will be ruined with all your suggestions cause i do believe there will be an huge leaving to this boring game ( with all suggestions like that )
    And you are totally satisfied with the current status and progress of the game, aren't you? From your point of view everything is now perfect and doesn't need any improvement or changes? So Nordeus should simply stop, sit down and enjoy their current condition? Or are you actually the one of those tankers from top100 list who will suffer most from any possible changes made in the game?

By the way, till now the only person moaning in this thread is you, because you don't like anything and are not satisfied with anything. The rest of the people are simply making good offers and expressing their ideas in order to improve the game because they do like this game and really care about its development
    Altiplano and Nick Lizas like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    And you are totally satisfied with the current status and progress of the game, aren't you? From your point of view everything is now perfect and doesn't need any improvement or changes? So Nordeus should simply stop, sit down and enjoy their current condition? Or are you actually the one of those tankers from top100 list who will suffer most from any possible changes made in the game?

By the way, till now the only person moaning in this thread is you, because you don't like anything and are not satisfied with anything. The rest of the people are simply making good offers and expressing their ideas in order to improve the game because they do like this game and really care about its development
    Ohhhh i am the bad personn and you are the good lol

If i am satisfied ? Well i don't care , i adapt my gameplay to every features so don't worry about me , i am in top 100 you are right and i don't care about loan remove after all , this is not the end for me , believe me

Addicted
    [Official] Important Announcement - Association Loans-patrice-evra-instagram.jpg

So when did the cap was put on 340% exactly? As I don't seem to read about it anywhere, plus I have 2 of my best players above that value in some skills LOL...Better someone else to respond than this kaizer 12years dude
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    So when did the cap was put on 340% exactly? As I don't seem to read about it anywhere, plus I have 2 of my best players above that value in some skills LOL...Better someone else to respond than this kaizer 12years dude
    @Alessio
    Check this post
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post483087

Even though the skills will still show above 340%, their effect in game simulation will be capped at 340%.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessio Fitch View Post
    Check it here, what you're looking for.
    Alessio Fitch likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Famous
    I'm not a tanker, i'm not a mutant breeder... But this news is hurting a little bit, coz i have only used the 5 daily greens option from that.
    great! (and free morale boost aaand free redz for injured players )
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 10-31-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast