Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Important Announcement - Association Loans

Thanks fellas...Yeah indeed a stupid move as everyone can easily make some of the important skills higher and this limit it's plain stupid...At least should had been at 500...And how I read on the other post we just wasted our greens for nothing? LOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    Doesn't take much to get some skills to 340 by age 21 or 22 ( or even 18 if power training). I would have said 500 limit personally but they are right to set a bar somewhere. If it was 500 some would say 600 to suit themselves lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    gamer5289 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Doesn't take much to get some skills to 340 by age 21 or 22 ( or even 18 if power training). I would have said 500 limit personally but they are right to set a bar somewhere. If it was 500 some would say 600 to suit themselves lol

340% with 22 years manages to reach the limit ideal would be 500 %, nordeus will stimulate managers to train their players wrong, what to do when the attributes to reach 340% Train unnecessary attributes, the game will get more amateur and less professional,there will be a difference between the bad manager and the good manager.

So many confusion and so many suggestion. Sauzy why dont you open another thread about training set the record straight. Atm we just dont know how to train our player.
    etc player having over 340% skill.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    So many confusion and so many suggestion. Sauzy why dont you open another thread about training set the record straight. Atm we just dont know how to train our player.
    etc player having over 340% skill.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ng-system.html
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    [Official] Important Announcement - Association Loans-screenshot_20171101-111913.jpg

Seems that this story of loans remove doesn't hurt too much the community . People seem to be happy with it and don't see people angry about this on the forum too , excpt me of course but for others reasons as usual lol .

What does it means ? People under- use or mis-use this feature ? Seem that some managers have take all the potential of this features to take advantage in association tournament and others ( big majority ) were jalous or angry about them , dont know but it's not problem.

So , i remember the job center , a feature with you could take a new club with same fb account . Remove too ! So, Nordeus i think your game don't need new feature because if you remove them one year later , i don't see the purpose ...

This doesn't solve a problem. 4 tankers with 2 teams of 1% will win every asso tournament. That's a fact!

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This doesn't solve a problem. 4 tankers with 2 teams of 1% will win every asso tournament. That's a fact!

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    That is why I propose to make the draw judging by the quality of 3-4 best teams of each FA.

Dreamer
    With this move nordeus prove that they took a year to fix this and, as they don't know how, they just deleted the loans. Amazing, big enterprise very small minds
    Kaizer Franz and CSGFC like this.

Famous
    They've taken the cheapest and easiest development option. All about profits over gameplay if you ask me.

smk fc likes this.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast