Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Important Announcement - Association Loans

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    I personally don't believe removing loans is the answer. Its a feature many of us like and enjoy. IMO, you will likely see many associations with all members tanking now they can't use loans.
    Yes but it will me more and more tankers versus tankers coz they won't be able to share their magnific 9 stars players to other teams mate !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    It has nothing to do with my " personnal " life and story , but if you want to go on the private side , which'is typically respond style of people who haven't any serious arguments , do your mother is good ? Lol
    When you use epithets like "stupid" and "idiots" for opinions different than your, this is so, so disgusting and definitely is "on private side".

Addicted
    I have to say that i was schocking yesterday with this annoucement .

First of all i found this pathetic , one reason is that i highly use loans in my associations strategy , but anyway , loans will be lost not only for me , but for all associations , so it is like a new challenge for us and a potential chance to grab some ranks in the leaderbord ! So it is " un mal pour un bien " as we say here !

Funny fact is in one week , there has been two majors release , one which now limit at 340% the cap of a skill and another one which remove loans , and for most forums users it seems not to be enough , which is unbelievable i have to say . Some of us wants litteraly to have an only straight way of managing teams . But i am not surprised , and since a good moments fed up with some forum users who find themselves so intelligent to post daily silly suggestions .

Nordeus finally took two of my suggestions ( and you can visit relative threads to verify this ), the first who cap % in individual skills but my recommandation was 400 or 500% , not 340

And the second one i made was to limit the loans number an X team could make to another team mates , which is actually 8 and i suggested to reduce it at , i don't remember how many lol, something like 3 or 4 , but nordeus is radical in completly removing loans , which should content all moaners here , but with what i read since yesterday not lol

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    When you use epithets like "stupid" and "idiots" for opinions different than your, this is so, so disgusting and definitely is "on private side".
    Good , call your girl friend madflo to post here i am a troll LMAO

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    snip
    snip
    Hey guys, let's not resort to personal attacks or name calling please.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey guys, let's not resort to personal attacks or name calling please.
    No problem SaucyFC

But suggesting to a well knowned " aggresive " guys he has problem in is life is like " chercher la merde " as we say here lol

But no problem l i ignore him now lol

Good , call your girl friend madflo to post here i am a troll LMAO
    He is busy with your mama

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Nice news, guys! I really hope this can be the first step to fix the FA feature. Although loans was an interesting addition to FA tourneys but it looks as it only creates problems (first time when people from the same FA were improving players of each other, Now this draw problem).

Anyway, I'm afraid the cheaters/tankers will still find the way how to fool the game. So some more additional steps must be taken. As a variant you can try the below:

1. As it was said previously you can limit the number of movement of people from FA to FA so that they will not take new low stars members created only for 1 game, and then buy for them good players at once after the draw. So the solution can be very simple - you can allow each FA to add/replace only 3 new members during the season.

2. Another easy suggestion will be similar to the draw of all other competitions when the quality of the team is decided not as a general of all the members, but only as the general of the best 14 members of the team (if I'm not mistaken). So it can be done like this in FA also when the quality of the association will be decided as the general quality of 3-4 best managers. So if 1 association has 3 teams with 9 stars and 3 other teams with 2 stars the general quality of the whole association will be also 9 starts (counted from the 3 best teams of FA). In this way such associations will not need low quality clubs any more. And all the 8-9 stars teams will play against each other.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Nice news, guys! I really hope this can be the first step to fix the FA feature. Although loans was an interesting addition to FA tourneys but it looks as it only creates problems (first time when people from the same FA were improving players of each other, Now this draw problem).

Anyway, I'm afraid the cheaters/tankers will still find the way how to fool the game. So some more additional steps must be taken. As a variant you can try the below:

1. As it was said previously you can limit the number of movement of people from FA to FA so that they will not take new low stars members created only for 1 game, and then buy for them good players at once after the draw. So the solution can be very simple - you can allow each FA to add/replace only 3 new members during the season.

2. Another easy suggestion will be similar to the draw of all other competitions when the quality of the team is decided not as a general of all the members, but only as the general of the best 14 members of the team (if I'm not mistaken). So it can be done like this in FA also when the quality of the association will be decided as the general quality of 3-4 best managers. So if 1 association has 3 teams with 9 stars and 3 other teams with 2 stars the general quality of the whole association will be also 9 starts (counted from the 3 best teams of FA). In this way such associations will not need low quality clubs any more. And all the 8-9 stars teams will play against each other.
    Even with your suggestions there still have way of exploiting , cause cheating is the wrong word!

People have to put deep in their brain that whatever you do there will always have ways of exploiting !!!
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 10-31-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Addicted
    Plus i have to say that i f you want 0% chance of way to exploit something , you have to put locks everywhere , to finally create a very boring game and huge loss of money for nordeus coz it will create a massive leaving to this game from several users

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast