Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bye Bye for loaning players in association matches

Pro

Bye Bye for loaning players in association matches

Using rests and morals to boost players for another account will stop...
    Fake/ weak/ normal accounts will have to spend more tokens to buy 3 more players and boost them ...
    Normal teams will be kicked and replaced by stronger accounts ...

Why they don't just cancel this sh****y association competition which encourage cheating and creating fake accounts, tanking, and requires attendance to watch late hours games, more training , and put us under pressure during the WEEKEND, and minimize the size of the app.... Just give each manager X tokens reward based on their position in the league and few more as a reward for winning CL- CUP or reaching the semi final ...
    Last edited by dave1311; 10-30-2017 at 07:11 PM.

Pro
    Association is the only player to player interactive feature of the game and it was really fun when it had just begun I remember how excited I was to get some of my in game rivals into my association and also how much I anticipated the first association tournament.
    It was really a great feature and I think it can still be repaired

i also am a fan of it...i like having more games

Dreamer
    Association is a broken crap, this is only competition where I am losing games (usually at least 3 members are supporting) and I can not help myself, its just bad coding of that crap and absolutely useless feature. WE do not need it, I would cancel it if I could. Although I am always moving between platinum and gold division, I am thinking to just leave it and I probably will.
    funqer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    Association is a broken crap, this is only competition where I am losing games (usually at least 3 members are supporting) and I can not help myself, its just bad coding of that crap and absolutely useless feature. WE do not need it, I would cancel it if I could. Although I am always moving between platinum and gold division, I am thinking to just leave it and I probably will.
    Man, if you don't like it you can simply leave your current FA and finish with it. Personally I like it best and together with my teammates we are waiting for every weekend to face a new rival. This game really needs this social feature when people inside the FA can communicate and build strategies together to win their next rival. For me it's not the tokens which matter but the challenging spirit which the competition has. Sure it can and must be approved a lot, but such a competition must remain without any doubt.

Besides quite often when you are kicked out of the cup in the early stages I keep playing the game only for FA matches as for the last 10 seasons I don't have any challenge in the league and easily win it with huge difference, the CL loses its interest as without the cup I can not get the treble, so only FA matches keep me playing this game
    Alessio Fitch and gamer5289 like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Man, if you don't like it you can simply leave your current FA and finish with it. Personally I like it best and together with my teammates we are waiting for every weekend to face a new rival. This game really needs this social feature when people inside the FA can communicate and build strategies together to win their next rival. For me it's not the tokens which matter but the challenging spirit which the competition has. Sure it can and must be approved a lot, but such a competition must remain without any doubt.

Besides quite often when you are kicked out of the cup in the early stages I keep playing the game only for FA matches as for the last 10 seasons I don't have any challenge in the league and easily win it with huge difference, the CL loses its interest as without the cup I can not get the treble, so only FA matches keep me playing this game
    The guy has the right to speak his mind I guess. If he wanna protest let him
    USARABAT likes this.

since you said FA is the only competition you are losing, that's mean your overall quality player is 5* or below. am i right?

i suggest 3 options for you here.

i) join the FA which have strong members. 6* above, so you will always get the weakest opponent in FA match because you are the weakest in your FA. if you still cannot win, the bad is actually from yourself, not from the coding

ii) join the FA which have members almost same quality with you, so at least you will not felt so much guilty of losing because others member also loosing.

iii) don't join any FA, because if you keep losing, is it fair for you to share same prize with other members?

i like the FA match anyway, its the place i can try something different because i can face more different style opponent. so i can change my style also and more observation and analysis i can made to understand this game, its more wide rather than stick of facing the same level of opponent in my server
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-01-2017 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Why they don't just cancel this sh****y association competition which encourage cheating and creating fake accounts, tanking, and requires attendance to watch late hours games, more training , and put us under pressure during the WEEKEND, and minimize the size of the app.... Just give each manager X tokens reward based on their position in the league and few more as a reward for winning CL- CUP or reaching the semi final ...
    Because in this case I will stop playing. Nordeus can't let this happen.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    since you said FA is the only competition you are losing, that's mean your overall quality player is 5* or below. am i right?

i suggest 3 options for you here.

i) join the FA which have strong members. 6* above, so you will always get the weakest opponent in FA match because you are the weakest in your FA. if you still cannot win, the bad is actually from yourself, not from the coding

ii) join the FA which have members almost same quality with you, so at least you will not felt so much guilty of losing because others member also loosing.

iii) don't join any FA, because if you keep losing, is it fair for you to share same prize with other members?

i like the FA match anyway, its the place i can try something different because i can face more different style opponent. so i can change my style also and more observation and analysis i can made to understand this game, its more wide rather than stick of facing the same level of opponent in my server
    Thank you for your input mate.

No, my team is full of 7* footballers, everybody has special ability and I am usually winning trebles with no problem. Then FA comes and I keep losing against 6* teams. I do not know what is going there, my fellows from FA has the same problem. I dont say I lose everything but you know how it goes, you play season, you lose 1 game maybe whole season (even assistant manager stated "it wasnt our day" but in FA its not our day all the time lol. I have like 1000 Tokens, I dont play it for the rewards, I am there 90% of the matches supporting others as well. Idea is good, dont get me wrong, its just not finished to the perfection. I dont mind losing one or two games per month, but the ratio is much more higher than that. If they improve it, fair enough, but it seems they dont.

Here you go one example

Bye Bye for loaning players in association matches-fail1.jpg

Pro
    Thank you for your input mate.

No, my team is full of 7* footballers, everybody has special ability and I am usually winning trebles with no problem. Then FA comes and I keep losing against 6* teams. I do not know what is going there, my fellows from FA has the same problem. I dont say I lose everything but you know how it goes, you play season, you lose 1 game maybe whole season (even assistant manager stated "it wasnt our day" but in FA its not our day all the time lol. I have like 1000 Tokens, I dont play it for the rewards, I am there 90% of the matches supporting others as well. Idea is good, dont get me wrong, its just not finished to the perfection. I dont mind losing one or two games per month, but the ratio is much more higher than that. If they improve it, fair enough, but it seems they dont.

Here you go one example

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fail1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	89672
    Same here! I'm unbeaten in my last 68 games across all competitions, but it's a different story in association I keep struggling against teams that I would easily brush aside in normal competitions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast