View Poll Results: Are these updates good or bad??

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree! They should find other solutions.

3 23.08%
  • The loans cancellation is good, but not the skill cap.

2 15.38%
  • The skill cap is good, but not the loans cancellation.

1 7.69%
  • Both updates are fine.

7 53.85%
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Alexinho
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Are these updates good or bad??

Are these updates good or bad??

I think that the loans cancellation and the skill cap are very bad ideas.
    They are "easy" solutions that remove the fun from the game and create other problems.
    Nordeus should find other ways and work hard to do it, not doing what makes them the less tired.

What do you think??
    Last edited by Alexinho; 11-02-2017 at 05:46 AM.
    Kkroten and Kaizer Franz like this.

Both updates are fine. Not the perfect solutions, especially the skill cap, but they will definitely make the game better.
    Loans should be removed long ago. Those who play more than a year can remember that ugly loan exploit.
    As for skill cap, I hope this is a temporary measure. Nordeus are slow with changes though =[
    ibangali likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

For me is not a update, is a correction.

In the end the engine showed us that have no practical application to have skills at 3000% and 1% in a player with 7* that have to face a 7*.
    Last edited by khris; 11-01-2017 at 07:17 PM.
    ibangali likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Yes
    I would call that

Both updates are fine > Both updates are necessary
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I don't think they were the best approach to fix the game in both situations yet I see them as fast patches for the leaks. Thus I welcome those actions very positive.

In the core, the % cap is ok if noone has reached to that level yet which is not the case. So I see people arguing that their rest packs have gone to trash and they are looking for a reimbursement. Yet, I think those users could be given some tokens so that they would be fine with this.

What I was thinking that Nordeus should have created a balance among %s and trim the extreme values down and tie %s so that one may not train one specific % after a limit has reached until he pushes the other %s up which should increase the cap again. So a dynamic cap would have been good.

I am not complaining though. Let's be pragmatic. It is all about resources when development is due. And prioritization is done mostly based on financial gain (no wonder) .

All in all, I see Nordeus is becoming more and more reactive and I appreciate it.

For loans, the fix could have been a more realistic simulation as such,
    1- loaning a player from another player costs money and or token both to be paid to Nordeus as mediator and to the team which loans out.
    2- loaning minimum duration may not be less than a season (one league season even for assoc). If the player who loans his players to another party quits the assoc this changes nothing. Those players continue to play with the loaning team for the season.

Those could have been implemented as such but yes Nordeus selected to discontinue the feature altogether instead.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexinho View Post
    I think that the loans cancellation and the skill cap are very bad ideas.
    They are "easy" solutions that remove the fun from the game and create other problems.
    Nordeus should find other ways and work hard to do it, not doing what makes them the less tired.

What do you think??
    Were loans cancelled? Bcus my association mate just loaned a player yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Were loans cancelled? Bcus my association mate just loaned a player yesterday
    Loans will end up not in this tournament but in the next will no longer allowed.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1