Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By gamer5289
  • 2 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Proof that the games are simulated before you play them! What a scam this is

Addicted

Proof that the games are simulated before you play them! What a scam this is

So I started live-watching a game my team was playing. I enter the game in minute 15 and I see a tip from my assistant manager. I click on the button and realize that his in-game tip is actually from the future! It's from minute 33.

I let the game play on for a while and the problem is still there so I printscreened it for evidence.

Throughout the entire game, every change I made would happen much much later than normal because the game was simulated a few minutes ahead of the "live" game I was watching. I did a substitution in minute 66 but the player came on in minute 84 (because in real life,m the game time was already at 84, not 66).
    The funny thing is that if I went to the substition/tactic page, I could see the real-time ratings of the players whereas the live-game ratings were lagging behind (just like my live game).

This bug accidentally let me see the real game and how far ahead of the "live" game it actually was. I'm certain that usually, all games are like this - only that there's no bug that lets us see the real-time ratings and assistant manager advices.

Here's a link to the printscreen I took:
    https://imgur.com/a/j1Xce

Apprentice
    I am and 2nd place i won first place yesterday 2-1 my team is 116% woke up today loosing to 9th place 4-1!!! I was like wtf did just happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    @hullabaloo
    This just means that your network connection is poor mate
    Happens to me many times if I have the app open for a long time.
    A lot of times, these messages indicate that my team is going to score or conceed in the next mins.
    Just poor network connection.
    RedManc7, xander, khris and 1 others like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    @hullabaloo
    This just means that your network connection is poor mate
    Happens to me many times if I have the app open for a long time.
    A lot of times, these messages indicate that my team is going to score or conceed in the next mins.
    Just poor network connection.
    Becuase of that poor connection i have been called a scammer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And don't listen to your assistant manager man...Today I;ve seen him at his worst probably on a lot of crack...I've lost 1-2 at home first leg from Cup semifinals, and Today at 1-0 for me away he said " This result is good for us! Shall we focus on protecting it?" LOL then again at 2-1 for me which would had meant overtime " We won the last game. Let's keep the ball and try to increase our possesion. Let's avoid long balls" Hahahahaa when I clearly lost first leg 1-2 he was dreaming that I've won it...Good thing I've won 4-1 anyway LOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Rookie
    When processes are out of sync due to many reasons we may run into situations as described above. It doesn't mean that you are being scammed though. There have been moments I see no matter what I won't be able to change the score and that makes me feel like the show was fabricated. Yet, it doesn't follow a reasonable pattern for me to conclude that I have been tricked and game is preventing me from success.

For instance, if you have ever played online poker, you would easily conclude if you are scammed or not by falling into same trap over and over where your winning chance is %98 percent on the river the villain gets the card he needs and %2 winning chance prevails and you feel bad. When it happens 10 times you would really think they are scamming you.

Over here there is no such conclusion but just confusion due to unsynced items being serviced within our time frame.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Every match in Top 11 is simulated on the live servers of the game, not on the player's local platform (Mobile or Web). i.e. Multiplayer on Top 11 happens via a dedicated server instead of relying on a peer-to-peer connection.
    Which means that if a player's connection is lagging behind or some of the data packets are not reaching the target, due to what ever reason, a de-synch may/will occur and an event during a match may not be updated on your local client. This can lead to a different match result during and after the match.

I spoke more on the matter in this post here.
    khris and Adrian IbaƱez like this.