Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Player Attribute Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Now. How player attributes work is a very fundamental part of the game's code and as such it's hard to make sweeping changes to it. So what the devs did was a fix delivered in two parts:
    1. The servers will no longer take into consideration player attributes over 340%. That is - Everything over 340% simply doesn't participate in the calculations. e.g. A player with 700% in speed, will be considered by the server as being 340% in Speed.
    2. You are no longer able to raise a player's attributes over the 340% threshold. This is intended as a precautionary measure so that no one will waste effort in trying to boost a player's attributes like up until the fix was implemented.
    Note: Point 2 will be implemented very soon.
    More than 4 weeks (and nothing happened) means very soon...

Known timeline of Nordeus:

-) next few days -> 2 weeks
    -) next update -> up to 4 weeks
    -) very soon -> 6 weeks
    -) working on that -> 6 months
    -) spotted the issue -> 6-12 months

did I miss something?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

That's a tough point 2 to achieve...Place an ad nordeus to hire someone who can fix all the things you said you will..Many intelligent people in this world, maybe you'll find the right guy and do all this in a day
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Famous
    For hire - someone to milk the TE cash cow!!

I'm afraid I'm gonna be out in 2 seasons when I get my leading player to break club record for goals. Hoping others follow suit as nordeus no longer deserve our loyalty and patience.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Gobobo likes this.

Famous
    So this attribute cap. I'm fine with it. But surely they should've introduced the skills go no higher at the same point. To my knowledge this hasn't been done yet and it's quite a few weeks since the cap. Unfair that skills being gained which are wasted?

Famous
    Continuing this debate on skills and mutants. I have normal power trained players. By age 23 due to the way the program works and loss of skills I have several 1% skills.

How about a min cap of 50 as well as 340 max. That way players more realistic?

Before my time was there a max skills gap between top and bottom to stop the distortion?

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 12-11-2017 at 02:37 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Continuing this debate on skills and mutants. I have normal power trained players. By age 23 due to the way the program works and loss of skills I have several 1% skills.

Before my time was there a max skills gap between top and bottom to stop the distortion?

Unfortunatly you reach your max cap of 325 messages on the forum , you'are not allowed to purpose more ...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Unfortunatly you reach your max cap of 325 messages on the forum , you'are not allowed to purpose more ...
    I am sorry, you may find that funny but I don't! It is a perfectly reasonable suggestion. I don't understand why you feel the need to undermine his suggestions. I understand that your association O.G.R.E would not benefit but at the end of the day, Top Eleven is about having fun.

Frankly, I don't understand how tanking and exploiting the game is fun.

Please just think before you post - is it necessary? is it kind? is it helpful?
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

That is a reasonable request. I like that idea. Will put forward to Devs.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Anyone able to translate? Tried Google translate just says idiot?

smk fc, madflo19, Toxcatl and 1 others like this.

Dreamer
    Anyone able to translate? Tried Google translate just says idiot?

Love it
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234