Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    And beforehand they had a DMC role as well?
    yes he had DMC previously. now it is gone
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

I like the new lawn...

Apprentice
    Hi brolly,

Can you elaborate on your first point? Do you mean during a Live Match they were positioned centrally?
    yes
    I set up him as AML, close to the line but he plays whole game in central part.
    Winger number 12
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-20171108_122458.jpg

During the game ( as central MC)
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-screenshot_20171108-100705.jpg
    Last edited by brolly; 11-08-2017 at 10:34 AM.

Hey Robert,

Sorry to hear about this. Do you happen to have screenshots of his total before?
    No screenshot from before, but he was at 97 before the match.
    He then scored 4, but in his overview it only added up to 99. I posted the screenshots earlier. If you look at the commentaar after the match it said he scored 2, but the other screens show he scored 4 as i saw during the game.
    In clubhistory is says he is still at 97. Seems this hasnt been updated at all.
    Of course I can count all his goals this season he made each game adding up to 101 so far.
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-23bfdedb-97e9-4dc2-b4d3-655156406928.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-f4f18cf8-8c39-4b1a-b682-aad2b40f0fe8.jpg
    Haan FC lvl 24 - back again

Quote Originally Posted by steliosmi View Post
    This my opinion on the new updates aftr playing a match and making some tests with it.

First of all good job on fixing the third position situation quickly. But you fixed a problem you created out of nowhere so.... no points there

-The now defunct positions DMR/L were part of some of my tactics but i am not hurt on losing them but i understand for many its a blow if they counted on them. Personaly i trained 3 players for those positions and that effort and tokens now are gone.

-The arrows for forward or backward are gone and as above it's a feature that me personally wasn't that much into it but i see that some are angry about that.

-At the Lineup screen the left column that indicates the position on formation (GK, DR,...S1,S2...,RES) used to be in darker colours and easier to spot between them if you sort your team by quality, age or anything else , now they are all the same light gray. I would liked it to be different, easier to handle.

-I liked when the formation was on the same screen with lineup, now there is a lot of unnecessary back and forth.

-Those colours on the formation screen seem to me to be the wrong choice, i know it supposed to be the lighter the better but for me its just confusing. Something needs to be done with this.

As a conclusion, the new approach doesn't suits me personally. I like to train young players and develop my tactics through time. Now instead of thinking how i must improve my defensive and attacking tactics and formations i just have to think how to counter my opponent so there goes the hard work and creativity.
    *Just move around some icons until the colours on the field change, nothing to do with systems and team mentality.*

I really do not understand why the changes had to happen at the very end of all the competitions, it's really unfair to all of us, it's really disrespectful to all the players, free and paying, basically it doesn't make any sense.
    The quote "if it's not broken don't fix it" should be applied here, the new 2018 version brings nothing useful, or revolutionary just some changes for the sake of change and it just made things worse.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
    Just to clarify this situation, if you move the players forward and backward on the intended areas, has the same effect as arrows had before...
    drcika likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by t4sos View Post
    Yes Vladimir thats what im saying, im playing 5 years, and this Sausy guy doesnt respect me and avoids me
    He or she does not have guts to answer u. Im not mad if the changes bring more benefit to managers ie upgraded their manager skills.

But this mess new changes just killing it. I no longer have any channel to communicate my players. Just randomly put it anywhere on the field.

DR DL will never be the same as DMR DML. Same as DMC. All this feature important to manager to counter opposition. Now its gone.

The arrow perhaps not important for amateur manager but for me playing CM since kids and playing real fb i know how important this tactical feat to the team. It gave extra dimension for team play. And now its also gone.

Im just flabbergasted. Seems wasting my time all years playing this game for nothing.

Addicted
    Hi everyone,

Just looked into this and the 3rd position missing is a bug. I greatly appreciate the quick feedback.

I'm very sorry about this inconvenience. I'll keep you posted on what I hear.
    Man, whitout testing the update?? ) And please fix match fix 117% vs 74%, and beat me, and always lose to the 11 meters, please fix

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by crisgr View Post
    Hello!

Missing roles fixed but...

-What happens with players that were only DML or only DMR? Maybe there is a bug there, too. Funny that somebody could have given yesterday 79 tokens to buy a DML only from assistant's proposal...
    -A friend had a player with 2 roles, DR-DMR, now he is only DR, after the fix. So there is a bug to players with 2 roles, too.

I think that since DML and DMR roles are no longer there, all players that have such a role should be given another role near this. For example preferably DL or ML if they don't have that role(s) already, of if they have, the role of DMC. This is considered a MUST in my opinion. Please look at this!
    I think the idea (poorly communicated) is you use former dmr in advanced Dr role to get same effect

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert79 View Post
    No screenshot from before, but he was at 97 before the match.
    He then scored 4, but in his overview it only added up to 99. I posted the screenshots earlier. If you look at the commentaar after the match it said he scored 2, but the other screens show he scored 4 as i saw during the game.
    In clubhistory is says he is still at 97. Seems this hasnt been updated at all.
    Of course I can count all his goals this season he made each game adding up to 101 so far.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23BFDEDB-97E9-4DC2-B4D3-655156406928.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	89969
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F4F18CF8-8C39-4B1A-B682-AAD2B40F0FE8.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	89970
    Thanks for the info, Robert. I'll let the team know and see what I can find out.

Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Just to clarify this situation, if you move the players forward and backward on the intended areas, has the same effect as arrows had before...
    No, that's not true. If you put an up-arrow to DL, you saw him a lot of times near the opponent box.

Today, I put a DL to max. offensive position and he wasn't a single time near the opponent box - games was won 6:0

So Saucy... what's with the wastes greens, if you had already a DR/DMR? And what with the waste skill points, what also costs a lot of T/greens?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend