Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Any one realise that it is not possible at all to get 10 in possession no matter how much training you did !!

Rookie
    The fuxk did nord@$$ dev team really read all this comment? Or their just play dumb retard?

1. Remove this bs stupid fluid my ass layout. Revert back previous which is logical. All became clearly miserable.

2. Now AML AMR were playing midfield. DL DR taking over the flank position that should be occupied by AML AMR. CM's going deep as CDM which i do not assign them ar first place. ST as usual not relevant and done nothing much to the game neither him score nor assist. Just play dumb like this mf nord@$$ dev team.

3. Who the fuxk think taking out SAVE mode and put that stupid retard auto save helping managers?

4 This time subbing player giving headaches. No names to figure out then need to fuxking click another layer to see the players name. What sort of fuxking nonsense it is? And when u wanna drag and u mistakenly pick wrong players them u are doom. Its permanent no longer easy with confirmation to save as before.

5. Layout totally horrible. Players seems disoriented. No longer knowing what position he should play. Manager also could not longer giving instruction which is the fuxking arrows is vital as a source of comm between manager - players.

6. The mood in this update is fuxking disgrace. Every single day almost 3-4 or more players getting upset for no reason. Being sad for no fuxking reason. And u guys should check the way the dev planted new bugs make the players mood descended almost every day for no reason. Even after win a game their for no reason turning yellow good from green happy. It seem new bugs created for manager to use almost all blue chips he got just to maintain morality among their players. This was never happen before.

What can i say more? It is obvious. Nord@$$ is fuxking with us the managers... they did not fix the problem but added more misery and uselessness to the game to sabotage their own managers...

I dont know why they turn into this hedious act for no reason. We already support for years buying tokens and now this is how they repay us? By bullying us.

I try to be polite but seems this admin here does not have a guts to reply all my question. Seem i barking alone with a useless tree. What the fuxk having a forum if u cant give precise answer and taking note to the complaints? The hard thing all this conversation comes to futile impasse situation. The dev never bother to fix and we keep disgruntled because there are no response and no fixing at all. The misery keep piling up.

I hope there are credible new football manager games that can take over from this nord@$$ ****.
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 11-14-2017 at 05:26 PM.
    TuninGGamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders Lord View Post
    How can I pre-set more than one free kick taker, and penalty taker? Please don't tell me that I can not!
    Well, you won't get an answer from them =D
    madflo19 and Anders Lord like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    I think jose mourinho now must feel embaressed to be associated with te. The promising manager games now turning into dip **** nonsense games built by team of morons. There are no longer managerial skills to be proud.
    TuninGGamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by invulnerable888 View Post
    Any one realise that it is not possible at all to get 10 in possession no matter how much training you did !!
    No, if you are talking about getting 10% possession bonus from training ,it is as it was before(for me)
    HairDryer likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Ma suggestion:

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-wide-screen-fk-pf-cm-cap.jpg

Vote Khris for president.

edited.ye, +2 little spots for 2nd and 3rd captain and the 6 extra PK men in vertical zig zag left-right-left... would be better.

editedx2.

This ultra definitive screen is my option:

[Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!-wide-screen-fk-pf-cm-cap3.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 11-14-2017 at 06:11 PM.

I think it looks great.
    khris likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I think it looks great.
    Thanks, paint is always there :P

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Thanks, paint is always there :P
    Amen.
    And they were thinking about removing it from Windows. Heretics! =]
    It wasn't our day.

I had very important match in cup cos im goaling to triple this season(atleast i was til now), went to penalties. My all team was boosted to max moral and condition, all top players, all far better than opponents. All my players missed the whole goal! You know when a player shot down right side 3 meters far from goal.. one of them also had spec for penalties.. All enemy scored easy goal and my GK has spec for def penalties! In almost a year ive played many penalty finishes, never **** like this. Everything bad **** that happend and will happen is here for STUPID BAD UPDATE! **** YOU DUMB IDIOTS! Ye, u have 150 mill players, sure, my league always 1 active player, and that one is me.. my cup and cl 2 active, me and my finalist opponent.. but u have 150 mil players, 149 mil inactive... and im losing from 3x weaker inactive on pen rofl.. this is insane ****, if some admin read this smd and pass to other employees.

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast