Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New arrows

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    On the contrary, with little adjustments the ol' good V-style still rocks. I play with MC/ML and MC/MR staying in the middle but really close to flanks to get more possession there, and I attack through the flanks. I had very good results today with this formation against a stronger team in asso games. Yesterday I won the ChL final.
    Maybe it's easy to counter now, we'll see, but so far I can't complain.
    Are your wingers performing as they used to?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I didn't have a lot of difficult games this season, so I can't say for sure. They performed well this last game against stronger team (6.8, 7.1, 7.3, 8.1). Against weaker teams it is more or less the same.
    Strikers play better, that's for sure.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Tried this last night as I play 451v. Had a good result. Strangely though my wingers despite being near touchline on formation screen popped up quite centrally in animations. You getting that?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Tried this last night as I play 451v. Had a good result. Strangely though my wingers despite being near touchline on formation screen popped up quite centrally in animations. You getting that?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yeah my wingers still score a lot, but their match rating has dropped and they play centrally it's the wing backs that do all the crossing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123