Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: New arrows

Dreamer

New arrows

This new arrows system seems the same with another old game. So, all players will have the commanding area (this what i called), that consist of left, right, up, down, left up, right up, left down, right down.
    Jean.Monico likes this.

yeah, there's no arrow setting, and i guess the up arrow for this 2018 version is when we place the player at most front of his assigned position
    Jean.Monico likes this.

DML and DMR just disappeared!
    I used to have DL and DR with arrows up. Now I'm scared to place them at the most advanced positioning, cause they would look like DML and DMR with arrows up
    Pangihutan Manik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    I used to have DL and DR with arrows up. Now I'm scared to place them at the most advanced positioning, cause they would look like DML and DMR with arrows up
    yeah, this kind of thing quite mystery for me now.

i also always put up arrow on my DL/DR in previous version.

but now im afraid to move them little forward.

Famous
    Honestly, I think the disparition of DML/R is very nice: I did not have DMRs, I have 3 of them now.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    If i'm not wrong, this was used by CM, right?
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Honestly, I think the disparition of DML/R is very nice: I did not have DMRs, I have 3 of them now.
    Would be great if only we knew it before hand! I wasted the last seasons to train several DM (regulars and reserves), wasted tons of rest packs and now they just disappeared!
    Well, ****ing thanks Nordeus! At least give me back all the time and packs I've wasted to train them!

What a ****ing disgrace!
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Would be great if only we knew it before hand! I wasted the last seasons to train several DM (regulars and reserves), wasted tons of rest packs and now they just disappeared!
    Well, ****ing thanks Nordeus! At least give me back all the time and packs I've wasted to train them!

What a ****ing disgrace!
    Well, according to what you wrote, I understand our opinions differ slightly. Always amazed by the strength of english language!
    Jean.Monico and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, according to what you wrote, I understand our opinions differ slightly. Always amazed by the strength of english language!
    Sorry for being rude, I wasn't at all directed at you of course. I'm just furious that I wasted so much time and packs to develop roles that now any defender can cover.
    If only I knew I would have stopped training.
    gizzmo likes this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

i guess the new arrows method is look like this, it depends on where we put the player.

most forward of his assigned position is UP arrow for him,

also at most backward is DOWN arrow. center is no arrows

and this time there is more variation of arrow. not jut stick to only UP and DOWN

but this is just my guess... what is your opinion guys?

New arrows-arrows.jpg
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-10-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast