Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The illusion of reaching the highest league in your server.

Topic starter is wrong by the way. I reached top of my server after 2 years of playing, because every 3 or 4 seasons managers who are top of my server don't promote. This is done by Nordeus because there are not enough managers to form at least 2 groups of higher level. So in this case everyone at the top does not promote and stay the same level and next season is put in a draw with managers one level below the top. The period or time it takes to reach the top of course depends on which is the highest level when you join the - it could be level 20 or level 60 i.e.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Topic starter is wrong by the way. I reached top of my server after 2 years of playing, because every 3 or 4 seasons managers who are top of my server don't promote. This is done by Nordeus because there are not enough managers to form at least 2 groups of higher level. So in this case everyone at the top does not promote and stay the same level and next season is put in a draw with managers one level below the top. The period or time it takes to reach the top of course depends on which is the highest level when you join the - it could be level 20 or level 60 i.e.
    I have friends at the top of my server. what you said about staying in same level every 3-4 seasons is correct.

but what's the number of managers who will be promoted to the top ? maximum 12 I think each couple of season ...

so you and many other who joined between 2014-2015 might be able to reach it at a certain point ... but everyone who joined in 2017 and will join in 2018 or in future will find it very very difficult to bypass all the amount of managers who joined between 2012 and 2017-8 ...

It's not 12, it's 3 or 4 league groups multiplied by 8 promoted teams. So it's 24 or 32 teams promoted to top of the server each 3or 4 seasons. And yes, it's difficult and takes a lot time of course. And it's not a great achievement i think, only shows perseverence
    USARABAT likes this.

It is possible. The game started in 2010, I started playing in 2012. After 4 years of playing I was on highest level. There was about 22 levels diference.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12