Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The illusion of reaching the highest league in your server.

Pro

The illusion of reaching the highest league in your server.

Don't ever dream about approaching near the the top league in your server.

If you are in level 40 lets say and the top is 55, NEXT month you will be promoted to 41 and the oldest guys who joined the game will be promoted to 56 and a new generations of newbies will be in league 1 ... and so on ...

The levels of league just represent an infinite empty circle that will never end... so they make you live in an empty circle and never dream about reaching the podium unless you are from those who joined the game in year 2012 when the game was launched ...

It took you three months to understand this rat race? That's ok.
    The next step is to get disappointed and quit the game.
    The amount of whining posts on this forum will decrease drastically.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-09-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    That's an "informative" post for the new guys who are coming asking about the top server ...

They way you are talking to me shows that you think that you're superior and i am a intruder ....

well listen kiddo, you might be here from sometime before I joined but I will continue to post the way I like as long as this forum is public, and if you are bothered from the way I post you can simply F*O*
    Francicic01 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Don't ever dream about approaching near the the top league in your server.

If you are in level 40 lets say and the top is 55, NEXT month you will be promoted to 41 and the oldest guys who joined the game will be promoted to 56 and a new generations of newbies will be in league 1 ... and so on ...

The levels of league just represent an infinite empty circle that will never end... so they make you live in an empty circle and never dream about reaching the podium unless you are from those who joined the game in year 2012 when the game was launched ...
    I understand where you're coming from, but it actually is possible to reach the top of the server for a manager joining today, it'll just take like 10 years if they never miss promotion.

Reason being, the top server level stays the same for two seasons. For example, On my server, top level is 60, next season it will be 61, then it will be 61 the following season, then 62 the season after.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Can I just say that before this turns into a cat fight, there is a valid point being made.
    Perhaps I played Top Eleven in blissful ignorance before I joined the Forum, but my eyes have certainly been opened in the last year or so.
    Once you reach a certain level you have to ask yourself "why"? Just why does anyone bother anymore?
    I'm level 30(no tanking, until this season) and over the last 4 or 5 seasons I've seen a raft of teams from levels above me caught and surpassed. These teams are now abandoned/semi abandoned by managers who have played for over 2 years! Why?
    I have in game friends at levels in the 50s........But they're all, always in the same league as each other. 1 finds me as a friend one season, then another, then another. Why? Just to cancel out each other's possibility of support! They play the same teams, with the same results(?) season after season. There are enough complaints/ suggestions from them here in the Forum.
    And this is what I'm heading towards? So why bother?
    Nordeus don't care about most of us here in the Forum...........because we're hooked. Everything is aimed at the newbies. Get em in, get em to spend. 4/5/6 seasons. Done!
    Keep that number of downloads rising!
    I've tanked with a 7star starting lineup this season. I got nearly 4 figures worth of tokens. 1.5k of rest packs and now won't need to train or buy a player for the next 2 seasons.......if I can be bothered to play. And if I don't play will Nordeus be bothered? Will they f*ck! Because I've spent not 1 euro for my 2 and a half years of entertainment.
    Going nowhere fast. And nothing to see when we get there.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    mercy me USARABAT
    The forum is floοded from threads about the TE 2018, every one start his own thread and you 're doing pointless threads about subjects which are already been said in another thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...l-manager.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Not true, if you play enough Top Eleven you will eventually find this guy
    The illusion of reaching the highest league in your server.-index.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    mercy me USARABAT
    The forum is floοded from threads about the TE 2018, every one start his own thread and you 're doing pointless threads about subjects which are already been said in another thread
    I think this just find, even if there is another same thread. We need something to express the disappointment. Imagine if this not exist, we will only do the guess the scores LOL..

The illusion of knowing something about this game...

Post heaps of sh!t annoying threads!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    mercy me USARABAT
    I am an extreme supporter of freedom of speech and allowing people to say / write whatever they want

I agree with you about the flood of threads BUT this shouldn't be the problem of users BUT a site problem :

1- There are so many threads that are outdated and go back many years ago and it's hard to find them because the search engine is not working properly.
    2- Users are now allowed to delete a thread they have started ( in my case, I like to start threads to collect view points about certain problems or read the minds of others) and if i had the tool I don't mind deleting them after one week or two.
    3- Some old users ASSUME / EXPECT that new users know everything or should know everything by themselves and think they are superior just because they joined earlier and built friendship with some others...
    4-
    5-
    6- etc...

To sum it , threads and different view points is not the problem of users but a problem of the site de

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast