Page 121 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

[QUOTE=magic3;71355][QUOTE=Ljepoje;71348]The GK, Asmir Begović was left injured in the 37th minute, but managed to play the whole game left on two special made crutches!

lol and probably made some great saves in those 53 minutes, gotta love top11

Yes he did! He managed to entertain our crowd with some Harlem shake as well...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Finally a win in the CL after 3 BS results. With a 2-1 away loss in the league (lost with 4-1-4-1 against 4-1-2-1-2 despite better quality) I am now three points behind the league leader. But in the CL 4-1-4-1 worked against 4-1-2-1-2. Final score 3-1, but it was very close. All three goals in the last 10 minutes of the match.

Despite finishing the group with 16 points, I fear a very bad season outcome, because it seems like the match engine picked FC Kneipenkick to win no title this season (so much BS already).

Well, on the positive side, a player offered me a good negotiations offer for one of my substitute strikers (8 tokens and 2.5 million above market value). I will use that option since quality and depth does not matter these days as the match engine prooves day-in-day-out.
    Ljepoje and SimplySimon like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Finally a win in the CL after 3 BS results. With a 2-1 away loss in the league (lost with 4-1-4-1 against 4-1-2-1-2 despite better quality) I am now three points behind the league leader. But in the CL 4-1-4-1 worked against 4-1-2-1-2. Final score 3-1, but it was very close. All three goals in the last 10 minutes of the match.

Despite finishing the group with 16 points, I fear a very bad season outcome, because it seems like the match engine picked FC Kneipenkick to win no title this season (so much BS already). :(

Well, on the positive side, a player offered me a good negotiations offer for one of my substitute strikers (8 tokens and 2.5 million above market value). I will use that option since quality and depth does not matter these days as the match engine prooves day-in-day-out.
    Why, why why! Everybody seems to win with the 4-1-2-1-2 vs 4-1-4-1, but I don´t!

Yeah, I feel the same... They are targeting me as well... Anyway, congratz!
    Chris Rath and kullehh like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Unreal we are out from CL..
    kullehh, Ljepoje, NTNK and 1 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What! How?? I thought you were winning

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

huh i qualified in CL , idk how , i was in third place until today
    Ljepoje likes this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Explain, why & how?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Addicted
    finally a good day for me: 3-0 both in league and CL. But I am still pissed at the statistics, for example the league match: 70% possession, almonst only comments about my team attacking, but statistics say 13-12 shots...
    well i shouldnt complain with good results.

tomorrow afternoon cup match. I won first leg away with 1-0, i hope the engine doesnt go crazy. League match shouldnt be a problem (on paper, who knows^^), its vs an inactive dude with 10m cash on bankan 1.5m player value
    Ljepoje likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

July Fourth 2-1 Moskity Champions League Group F Round 6
    July Fourth 107.7 4-1-3W-2 - Moskity 97.0 3N-2W-3N-2

July Fourth finish the group stage with a 6-0-0 record with having won the group already with plenty to spare, but however this game the 6-0-0 in the group nearly didnt happen, we dominated the first half but never really put away our chances except from in the 36th minute L.McNamara scored with a long range effort, again wasting our chances early on in the second half we were made to pay from a Moskity corner which Larsen headered it onto the goal, but we got a 75th minute winner through a Holvoet cross to find Papaleo in the area to header us back infront, Hardy was sent off for a second yellow shortly after and the opponents almost converted the free-kick.

I was watching on my phone and didn't pay attention to my opponents formation and I should of really played 4-4-2 classic.

Goals: L.McNamara (36) Larsen (66) Papaleo (75) MOTM: Papaleo.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League, Matchday 11

Smerenna Team [4-5-1 Flat] 0 - 4 New Team [4-1-2-1-2/3-1-4-2]

A conformtably win away in the daily's League Match ends the raw of top-table games against the second 6 teams, straight. After maintainance we luckily managed at least to recover a bit of form due to the late hour of the match. We though knew that we would have troubles keeping up as we were facing a CL match two hours later. We scored twice per Time, overall overpowering our opponents in their half of the field, and never really getting them into the match. We got ahead with Paul Diamond (22') anddoubled the score when a harsh foul over Becker gave us a free kick which Fubuki Shirou converted (30'). Bad news anyways as with the second cup's leg at doors we lost our SS AMC for four days. In the second half we deployed a 3-1-4-2 without him, managing to score two more times first with Oliver Hutton (56') and then with James Derrick (57') served by Le Blanc.

Scorers: P.Diamond, F.Shirou, O.Hutton, J.Derrick.
    MoM: H.Strauss (9), New Team.

The clash between table's first sees New Team over with it, while in the next days the first 6 right after us will face althogether. Currently New Team is 9 points ahead the direct follower, and Coach Mad will force the team to widen the gap as he'll be missing from 1st May to 8th due to a foreign trip.

Champion's League, Qualifiers, Day 6

New Team [4-5-1 V/3W-1-3N-1-2] 5 - 2 FC Barcelona [4-3-1-2]

We managed to sub almost all our player for the CL match but alas we were already in terrible conditions. By the start of the second half almost all the players were down to 50 form. As consequence, we struggled more than we needed against an averagly good team which we overpowered anyways by possession and occasions. After we failed twice with Mason and Derrick, we took a goal from nowhere at their first attempt from a cross on the far right of the field and a tapin by G.Munro (8'). Even tho, even if tired, we managed to conquer quickly the field and equalized right after with Ivor Hardy served by Mason near the goal (16'), and went rightfully ahead when Jason derrick from the left let an incredible shoot explode under the seven (25'). Before half time Mason had a sure goal deflected in corner, but on the CK he drew a perfect ball for the aerial defender Denver who signed the 3-1 (43'). In the second half we got another injury to one of our titulars, Ivor Hardy, slided badly by the opponents and benched immediatly while changing module to adapt to form/injuries into 3-1-3-1-2. On top of that, Fc Barcelona managed to score again on a counter setting it to 3-2 with M.Mauer.
    Our pride let use react and manage to get back at them when Mason jumped the markers and beat the keeper for the 4-2 (83'); in the final phases he got tacled badly again and for a second we feared another injury, but he was fine, and P.Callaghan scored the definitive 5-2 from the free kick (89').

Scorers: I.Hardy, Jason Derrick, B.Denver, J.Mason, P.Callaghan (FK).
    MoM: P.Callaghan (9), New Team.

We are rightfully in the next CL's phase winning our group with 18 Pts, 24 goals scored and 4 against. We will face FC Bayern City with a pretty good Q26 in the next match, so here again an Italy-Germany all out war. But we are confident into making it to the top

On the injury side, we'll try recover at least Becker for the cup Leg, otherwise things might get messy.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.