Page 171 of 203 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

A bit of just deserts for Guedes FC who suffered their 4th defeat in 5 games today. Blue Whales continuing to win but by the time we face them, we would have won the league. Just 2 wins away!

Petersen hat trick today is priced at 4/1

We are up against a 4-3-3... Which I hate.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    A bit of just deserts for Guedes FC who suffered their 4th defeat in 5 games today. Blue Whales continuing to win but by the time we face them, we would have won the league. Just 2 wins away!

Petersen hat trick today is priced at 4/1

We are up against a 4-3-3... Which I hate.
    I looked at your league and I saw Guedes FC and Blue Whales and when I saw what Quality they had... I know another team that has a similar quality to these 2 teams... Troll City.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The Cup Final is here

2-0 win for us at home

Scorers: Vatavu, Hagi

MOTM: Vatavu

We will play against another romanian manager with a very good team in the final and we are ready to give it all for the win

Go Aliens
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

League, round 22 - El Barca FC 0-10 Perfect Tactics
    El Barca FC: 35.0 4-3N-3
    Perfect Tactics: 52.7, 4-3N-2-1 (2nd half 3-5-2 v)

Well this was an interesting match to say the least. The first half was unusually quiet, especially against an abandoned team. Petersen started the scoring from a free kick, he then set up the 2nd goal for Mata just before half time. We made some changes in the 2nd half as the 4-3-2-1 was clearly not doing its job and the goals flew in like no tomorrow. 5 goals in 10 minutes ran El Barca over, a quick Petersen double completed his hat trick, Van der Zande got his name on the score sheet with a tap in and 4 goals for substitute Luis Suarez earned him the man of the match with a wonderful display of football. Mata made it 10-0 right at the death and this is more like the Perfect Tactics we all know.

Goals: Petersen (31', 50', 51' HAT), Mata (41', 89'), Van der Zande (55'), Suarez (57', 60', 79' HAT, 84')
    MOTM: Suarez

I hope you were on that Petersen hat trick bet, he got it today along with a handful of assists.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 22 - El Barca FC 0-10 Perfect Tactics
    El Barca FC: 35.0 4-3N-3
    Perfect Tactics: 52.7, 4-3N-2-1 (2nd half 3-5-2 v)

Well this was an interesting match to say the least. The first half was unusually quiet, especially against an abandoned team. Petersen started the scoring from a free kick, he then set up the 2nd goal for Mata just before half time. We made some changes in the 2nd half as the 4-3-2-1 was clearly not doing its job and the goals flew in like no tomorrow. 5 goals in 10 minutes ran El Barca over, a quick Petersen double completed his hat trick, Van der Zande got his name on the score sheet with a tap in and 4 goals for substitute Luis Suarez earned him the man of the match with a wonderful display of football. Mata made it 10-0 right at the death and this is more like the Perfect Tactics we all know.

Goals: Petersen (31', 50', 51' HAT), Mata (41', 89'), Van der Zande (55'), Suarez (57', 60', 79' HAT, 84')
    MOTM: Suarez

I hope you were on that Petersen hat trick bet, he got it today along with a handful of assists.
    I would of took it if you were given out 9/2.

Result just in: Dynamo SWAG beat Madrid FC with 3 - 0. They are facing Orchard Utd in the CUP Finals
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Result just in: Dynamo SWAG beat Madrid FC with 3 - 0. They are facing Orchard Utd in the CUP Finals
    ODDS: DYNAMO SWAG 2/7, Draw 3/1, Orchard Utd 10/1
    To lift Trophy: DYNAMO SWAG 1/8 Orchard Utd 11/2

To be honest I can't see Orchard turning over DYNAMO SWAG... But you never know in this game.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Tuesday Matchday 24

LEAGUE. Round 22

Result: LONDON CITY 3-2 GIANLUCA FC
    Goals: Andersson 38, Andersson 70, Andersson 78, Mouegni 87, Campagnacci 90pen
    M.o.M: Stig Andersson

Once again, we did our best to throw away a game that we were leading comfortably, with just five minutes to play. Stig Andersson's hat-trick, the first after a good pass from Oleg Yashin, the second a thundering free-kick, and the third, a header from a cross by debutant, Dylan Baker, had seemingly put us in line for a needed win. With just three minutes remaining, Claude Mouegni reduced the margin, and then in stoppage time, Clayton Manning handled in the box, and Matteo Campagnacci converted the penalty to give us a nervous few last seconds. Manning's yellow card, means he will miss tomorrow's game against the 13th placed team in the league.

TEAM TALK.

We are still 3rd, 2 points behind the leaders. Tomorrow we have an away league match against a Thai team, who have a squad of only 14 players, which doesn't have a goalkeeper in it.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Tuesday Matchday 24

LEAGUE. Round 22

Result: LONDON CITY 3-2 GIANLUCA FC
    Goals: Andersson 38, Andersson 70, Andersson 78, Mouegni 87, Campagnacci 90pen
    M.o.M: Stig Andersson

Once again, we did our best to throw away a game that we were leading comfortably, with just five minutes to play. Stig Andersson's hat-trick, the first after a good pass from Oleg Yashin, the second a thundering free-kick, and the third, a header from a cross by debutant, Dylan Baker, had seemingly put us in line for a needed win. With just three minutes remaining, Claude Mouegni reduced the margin, and then in stoppage time, Clayton Manning handled in the box, and Matteo Campagnacci converted the penalty to give us a nervous few last seconds. Manning's yellow card, means he will miss tomorrow's game against the 13th placed team in the league.

TEAM TALK.

We are still 3rd, 2 points behind the leaders. Tomorrow we have an away league match against a Thai team, who have a squad of only 14 players, which doesn't have a goalkeeper in it.
    I was thinking yesterday, why did you sign a scout player when it was close to the end of the current season? when you know that you can buy better quality players on Sunday?
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I was thinking yesterday, why did you sign a scout player when it was close to the end of the current season? when you know that you can buy better quality players on Sunday?
    I bought the scout player yesterday, knowing that he was only 6 sp away from becoming 7*. When next season starts, he will be guaranteed to start as a scout. If I wait until the new season, I have to take a chance whether there will be any 5* players in the auction, that are nearing scout level, and even then, I will probably end up in a bidding war. At least this way, I've got the player I needed without all the hassle, and ready for day 1.

I know that my scout list will indeed have better players, but I still have enough tokens to get two more players, if needed.
    Last edited by Raykco; 04-30-2013 at 09:51 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33