Page 180 of 203 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Community Tester
    jey2208, SimplySimon and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Milan Dj. View Post
    Season 39? Someones been playing too long... lol
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

LEAGUE ROUND 24

July Fourth 2-0 chaichana FC

July Fourth 108.7 3N-1-3W-1-2 - chaichana FC 94.3 4-2N-1-1-2

A dull encounter here with nothing much to play for with the league already over, just we are now 1 game closer to remaining unbeaten for the entire league season. I think our team have tomorrow afternoons Champions League Final more or less on their minds than anything else, It took 57 minutes for Papaleo to get the breakthrough and 78 minutes for Miku to put the game away with a stunning finish to earn the MOTM award.

Goals: Papaleo (57) Miku (78) MOTM: Miku.

Result Just In... AC Milan 2-1 erster FC Puma. Sister club erster FC Puma will be on the same level as us after being 6 levels higher than us when we first started playing the game. Chances are we will play in the same league next season.

First season playing T11 and having a blast! Just wrapped up top honors in my league! Was a very close league at one stage of the season, however few good results my way has secured top place with two games to play! Look forward to bolstering up my squad in the coming few days for the season ahead!
    Season 39-capture.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

CL final preview

He ll either go 5-3-2 or 4-4-2, so i guess i will rely on the ND as alwais, hoping that it won't fail like lately.
    Q41.8???

I'm Q3 below you and a level higher you nutcase.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kop FC View Post
    First season playing T11 and having a blast! Just wrapped up top honors in my league! Was a very close league at one stage of the season, however few good results my way has secured top place with two games to play! Look forward to bolstering up my squad in the coming few days for the season ahead!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	5978
    Oh the joys of about 10 seasons ahead of you playing mostly inactive teams await. Win as much as you can then before you come into more active teams playing later on in the game.

Aw sounds so crap! Hopefully get placed in a league with active members, makes the season a little more interesting! Oh guess this a good chance to thank you, as you have played a key role in my success with the counter formation thread posted! :P

We lost the cup final,after a season with a lot of misses the final was the worst of all

In the 70 min we had 11 shots at goal and only 1 on goal due to " It goes wide" - and I'm sick of it at my 7 stars strikers and MC's

We had the way better team and way better players, but it seems that we still have to wait for our first cup trophy

After all it was our first final and we need to look in the future and build a stronger team for the next season so we can finaly win the missing trophy

Go Aliens
    July Fourth likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kop FC View Post
    Aw sounds so crap! Hopefully get placed in a league with active members, makes the season a little more interesting! Oh guess this a good chance to thank you, as you have played a key role in my success with the counter formation thread posted! :P
    Well... It was adel's old thread that inspired me to come up with the counters thread, but unfortunately the list is incomplete, since nobody posts any counters they find and everyone posts looking for advice instead on that thread. I'm hoping to get one or tow more counter formations in there myself.
    Kop FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 24

July Fourth 2-0 chaichana FC

July Fourth 108.7 3N-1-3W-1-2 - chaichana FC 94.3 4-2N-1-1-2

A dull encounter here with nothing much to play for with the league already over, just we are now 1 game closer to remaining unbeaten for the entire league season. I think our team have tomorrow afternoons Champions League Final more or less on their minds than anything else, It took 57 minutes for Papaleo to get the breakthrough and 78 minutes for Miku to put the game away with a stunning finish to earn the MOTM award.

Goals: Papaleo (57) Miku (78) MOTM: Miku.

Result Just In... AC Milan 2-1 erster FC Puma. Sister club erster FC Puma will be on the same level as us after being 6 levels higher than us when we first started playing the game. Chances are we will play in the same league next season.
    League, round 24 - Didinaga FC 0-2 Perfect Tactics
    Didinaga FC: 4-4-2 classic
    Perfect Tactics: 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

It was a game that we didn't have to win and we gave the reserves some playing time. The result reflected our effort in the game which was poor, however we don't care about this result as the league is already won. Krasser got his first league goal for Perfect Tactics on his first appearance but he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Goals: Petersen (15'), Krasser (37')
    MOTM: Hardy
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<