Page 129 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He is the only DMC in my entire squad at present and he is at 7*113 (19) but since 4-3W-1-2 worked well in my league game today I'll use it tonight in the CL.
    Oh. It's odd how higher stars doesn't necessarily mean better. For me he's 5* and doing great.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    Oh. It's odd how higher stars doesn't necessarily mean better. For me he's 5* and doing great.
    Yeah that seems to be true. Did you see FC Barcelona's post on a 1*13 defender getting 8's and 9's?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yeah that seems to be true. Did you see FC Barcelona's post on a 1*13 defender getting 8's and 9's?
    No but that could just prove that like in real football mediocre players can have some good seasons too, or just some games where they shine.. Maybe T11 can think about giving extra Skill points to players that play well but not just the MOTMs?

No but that could just prove that like in real football mediocre players can have some good seasons too, or just some games where they shine.. Maybe T11 can think about giving extra Skill points to players that play well but not just the MOTMs?
    I think lower quality players get better ratings because they have to work harder in games against players of a higher quality, My other "35T a season" account Troll City mainly 5* couldn't breakdown a 1* defence in CL earlier and drew 1-1, and then less than an hour later against a stronger team in the league that they played against in the CL they win 8-0 away from home.

I think lower quality players get better ratings because they have to work harder in games against players of a higher quality, My other "35T a season" account Troll City mainly 5* couldn't breakdown a 1* defence in CL earlier and drew 1-1, and then less than an hour later against a stronger team in the league that they played against in the CL they win 8-0 away from home.
    That's an interesting theory.. And I saw that post but we can just put it down to bad luck I guess. It happens.. Like today in the serie A Roma, who got 20 points in 10 games, only did 1-1 against pescara who only got 3 points in the second half of the season.

This is how the league table looks at the black-eyed peas part of the season...

July Fourth have performed well scoring a good number of goals this season but suffered 2 draws at home against the teams marked with a * and we are still unbeaten. HONDA 2 and FC Mimonos are doing their best to keep up with us this season though.

Key Games
    Round 19: July Fourth vs FC Mimonos
    Round 21: HONDA 2 vs FC Mimonos
    Round 22: July Fourth vs HONDA 2

Our current form in the league suggests we can finish the league season unbeaten with having both games against 2nd and 3rd at home but its at home where we dropped points this season.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

Auuuuf, just managed to get a 1-2 away win in the 1th leg of the CL final-eight against a Q33 team.... He played with a 4-3N-1-2 formation, I tried/switched between 3 different formations during the game (3W-2-2-2W-1, 4-5-1V & 4-1-2-1-2)... Don´t know if I should have been using the 4-1-4-1 or 4-1-3N-2, Any advice? ....anyway.. This was unexpected

Matchreport coming up after Juventus - Milan game
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I'm watching it too. Not a bad game only we're playing like it's a friendly. We're still doing well and we're having most of the occasions with Pogba playing amazing as usual
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Auuuuf, just managed to get a 1-2 away win in the 1th leg of the CL final-eight against a Q33 team.... He played with a 4-3N-1-2 formation, I tried/switched between 3 different formations during the game (3W-2-2-2W-1, 4-5-1V & 4-1-2-1-2)... Don´t know if I should have been using the 4-1-4-1 or 4-1-3N-2, Any advice? ....anyway.. This was unexpected

I'm watching it too. Not a bad game only we're playing like it's a friendly. We're still doing well and we're having most of the occasions with Pogba playing amazing as usual
    Watching Italian Serie A football makes me go to sleep much easier. La Liga in Spain is going the same way too.

Apprentice
    Today was an ok day...

2-0 victory in CL last 16 away game, this one should be in the bag.

League was 4-0 against a mediocre team, thus maintaining my 3 points lead and keeping up the much higher goal difference.

Unfortunately, I had one injury in each match, my 2nd striker in the first game (I switched to 4-5-1 V for the 2nd so I didnt need the striker) and my dmc in the last minutes of the 2nd game. Both injuries are fortunately only 2 days, and tomorrow is only a league game against a weak team, so Im considering to sit the injuries out. The problem is that this might eat into my green packs.

Injury count for the season: 12
    Last edited by Bermudo; 04-21-2013 at 08:33 PM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2