Page 137 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Rookie
    Whoa, 5 saves from their keeper, I suppose he got a 9-rating?

I've had 3 draws in the last 5 games, one in each competition so the hopes of a 26-0-0 are ruined inspite of the 2nd best team being at least 10* worse off than me on average. Beat the 2nd place team 3-1 today in a pretty one-sided affair.
    Need to win the CL-replay tonight as the one away goal I got from the 1-1 draw isn't really much to rely on.
    The Cup-game tomorrow will be nervy, but looks like I'll have the chance to be present for the game. 0-0 draw in the away-tie.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterMeter View Post
    Whoa, 5 saves from their keeper, I suppose he got a 9-rating?

I've had 3 draws in the last 5 games, one in each competition so the hopes of a 26-0-0 are ruined inspite of the 2nd best team being at least 10* worse off than me on average. Beat the 2nd place team 3-1 today in a pretty one-sided affair.
    Need to win the CL-replay tonight as the one away goal I got from the 1-1 draw isn't really much to rely on.
    The Cup-game tomorrow will be nervy, but looks like I'll have the chance to be present for the game. 0-0 draw in the away-tie.

Actually, he got a 7 as everyone else in his squad. Just 2 player got 8 (DC and AML). I knew I was fu*cked after my ST (Jovetić) got injured in the 1th half. Anyway, 1 - 2 isn´t "impossible" to turn, so I will go all-in at wednesday.

That seems to happen to all nowadays, especially to the "strongest" ones where they seem to get a draw or lose against an inferior team. It´s nothing to fret on, just go all in. Play offensive and try to get an early goal as soon as possible and hope it does the trick. Otherwise: lock, load and reload for next season.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    5-2 win in league today, enough time for my players to rest for the return leg in CL tonight.

Too bad Dioniso didn't do anything but score a goal but eh, he got a 8 rating after a 10 day injury!

League, round 15 - Perfect Tactics 4-1 Biru Hitam FC
    Perfect Tactics: 52.0, inverted 3-5-2 v
    Biru Hitam FC: 38.5, 3W-3W-1-3

With support from some random guy, we got the full 15% possession bonus in this important match against a team in top form. Suarez got us off to a nice start after he went through on goal and slotting the ball past the goalkeeper for 1-0. Petersen's free kick effort was saved and then from the corner, Norris' header found the back of the net. In the 2nd half, Norris got a 2nd from a counter attack, Nascimento's pass finding him who only had to tap in. Shortly after, Nascimento made it 4-0, this time Suarez the provider for the goal. Biru Hitam got into the game and had several efforts on goal, Zammitt's free kick saved and Valverde's header from the corner going wide. They did get one back through Zammitt, he went through on goal and De Mafia unable to make the save. The rest of the game was dead apart from the point where Petersen was subbed off lol, first time in 2 seasons that happened but this was for tactical reasons as our opponents were getting too much of the ball and we needed to defend a bit.

Goals: Suarez (15'), Norris (20', 49'), Nascimento (52'), Zammitt (62')
    MOTM: Warmwater
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Sorry to hear, but don´t give up, still a return to play and everything could happen ... Seems like no home-team managed to win the 1th round (at least on my server).. I´m going "all-in" in the return, attack - attack and attack.

Here are the stats from my game, just don´t make any sense

Here's mine

Result just in: Beauteville FC 1-0 FC Kula (goal scored in 84th minute)..

This means that if I manage to get a win against the 4th team (Raul FC) in a couple of hours, we will become 2nd (+1 point above the 3rd and 6p behind the leader).... Need to calm my nerv, and not overdue my expectations
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Here's mine

It's ridiculous, I tell you.... It doesn´t "make up". Then the "funny" thing is that every time I manage to get a draw or lose - I still have the possesion, total shots/ shots on target on my side.. And of course, their GK manage to save all and everything (like superman or batman).
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

LEAGUE ROUND 15

July Fourth 9-1 Pipo te Inzagi

July Fourth 108.0 4-1-3W-2 - Pipo te Inzagi 94.1 3N-3N-3W-1 Attacking

This was July Fourth's best performance in the league for a long time with a massive home win against a mid-table team in decent form. We changed tactics here to take note of our recent 1-1 draw against bogor fc that played an attacking formation similar to the formation our opponents played today. Take note dv8r because this was an awesome result here for July Fourth and should help you get the better of Guedes FC.

In the first minute O'Sullivan hit a "rocket" that found the back of the net to give us an early lead, Then Papaleo through on goal setup Michu to stick it in for 2-0, O'Sullivan again found the net after running into space then beating a defender to shot low to score. L.McNamara was next to fire on in from 25 meters to give us a 4-0 lead at HT.

Pipo te Inzagi then gave away a free-kick then Hardy (There was no Mensah) crossed in for Zidane to header it past the keeper, 4 minutes later and we scored again this time Papaleo on goal tapping it to Adams... Pipo te Inzagi themselves although thrashed in this game did create many chances to score themselves and they got a consolation when Bernardi broke clear and chipped it over Seaman, O'Sullivan then struck from 30 meters and the opposition Keeper prevent him getting his hatrick on that occasion, but eventy we won a corner and Novotny (Michu was subbed off) crossed it in for O'Sullivan... Header... Hatrick!!!... Then our famous partnership once again connected here. Papaleo passed it through for Zidane to make it 8-1 and Zidane was not done yet after Papaleo played him through once more and he made it a hatrick by tucking it under the keeper. Norris then was through on goal afterwards and missed a simple chance to put us into a rare double figures for a league game. Still one of our finest performances we have played in a long time.

Goals: O'Sullivan (1,19,64 HAT) Michu (7) L.McNamara (33) Zidane (50,75,80 HAT) Adams (54) Bernardi (62) MOTM: O'Sullivan.

Just to clear up any confusion, the match ball belongs to O'Sullivan as he completed the hatrick first.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-23-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    [CENTER]LEAGUE ROUND 15

July Fourth 9-1 Pipo te Inzagi
    LOL! "Pipo te Inzagi" means "touched or molested by Inzaghi" in my language

Anyway, good job July!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL! "Pipo te Inzagi" means "touched or molested by Inzaghi" in my language

Anyway, good job July!
    Filippo Inzaghi was some player back in his day when he was around, I'll tell you that!

Tomorrow we play against Windows... Oh and look who's back from injury tomorrow... The window cleaner Mensah!
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*