Page 181 of 203 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 24 - Didinaga FC 0-2 Perfect Tactics
    Didinaga FC: 4-4-2 classic
    Perfect Tactics: 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly

It was a game that we didn't have to win and we gave the reserves some playing time. The result reflected our effort in the game which was poor, however we don't care about this result as the league is already won. Krasser got his first league goal for Perfect Tactics on his first appearance but he'll be gone at the end of the season.

Goals: Petersen (15'), Krasser (37')
    MOTM: Hardy
    It's getting to that time to think about what sort of team we will have and who will be in it and who to PT and stuff like that. A few of my players that I gave a lot of power training back in L13 could bite the dust this season unfortunately with advancing age and losing another star each, Looks like players like Holvoet, Rocastle and P.McNamara will be sold this season and Campbell will definately be sold at the beginning of next season, Just trying to get him to the end of the current star with being 104 quality now and he should be sold easily in the auction next season, he will be 31 next season I only got him as a back-up. Baikie will be 4*104 next season and 34 years old. But since GK isn't a area of major concern and we cannot sell him due to retirement. Instead of replacing Baikie I may actually keep him and save on tokens for a season.
    PeterMeter likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It's getting to that time to think about what sort of team we will have and who will be in it and who to PT and stuff like that. A few of my players that I gave a lot of power training back in L13 could bite the dust this season unfortunately with advancing age and losing another star each, Looks like players like Holvoet, Rocastle and P.McNamara will be sold this season and Campbell will definately be sold at the beginning of next season, Just trying to get him to the end of the current star with being 104 quality now and he should be sold easily in the auction next season, he will be 31 next season I only got him as a back-up. Baikie will be 4*104 next season and 34 years old. But since GK isn't a area of major concern and we cannot sell him due to retirement. Instead of replacing Baikie I may actually keep him and save on tokens for a season.
    I think I'm keeping everyone in my team apart from Eastgate and probably Lamb.. Mata high end 6* so he'll get to 6* again next season. All my players are young and can be PT back to 7* next season with a few hundred greens. They are low end 7* right now, some mid 7* so it won't be too much
    July Fourth and PeterMeter like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    just played a friendly vs an inactive Lvl1 team which I won 9-0 without any problems. The funny thing: i scored three times in 3 minutes. 51', 52' and 53' (and in 48' too)

who can beat 3 times in 3' or 4 times in 6'?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Win in league 10-0 now 2 points to 1. place
    SRPSKI
    MOJ TIM-SPEED CITY
    ENGLISH
    MY TEAM-SPEED CITY
    LEAGUE-WINNERS(7)
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE-2. PLACE(2)
    CUP-2. PLACE(1)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I think I'm keeping everyone in my team apart from Eastgate and probably Lamb.. Mata high end 6* so he'll get to 6* again next season. All my players are young and can be PT back to 7* next season with a few hundred greens. They are low end 7* right now, some mid 7* so it won't be too much
    Looks like you can't find a way to forgive Eastgate for his mistakes this season at all, could be the end of Playmakers in Perfect Tactics as far as your concerned. I have 1 playmaker but he is more of a goalscorer than a chance creater unfortunately lol, Think I agree with you that Playmaker SA isn't really anything special.

2 players at risk of losing first team places next season, L.McNamara and Mensah believe it or not, both will now be 27 years old next season and they will drop from 6*109 to 5*109. So if the right players come along in the scout or the nordeus gens at the beginning of next season, either or both of these can lose their first team place. Zidane and Crawford will be in their last season at my club next season and as you the youngersters Ramirez, O'Sullivan and Hogan will be PTed back to 7* immediately. Michu drops to midrange 7*, Miku drops to 8* and Hardy drops to 7*.

TRAINING UPDATE

I may of finished regular PT a long time ago much earlier in the first week of the season, but with farming extra greens from friendlies + extra greens from gifting and facilities and some from videos in the last 3 weeks I've been pushing 2 players towards the next star before the end of this season and we have reached our goal the day before our Champions League Final.

Ivor Hardy made it to 8*115 and Hatsune Miku has returned back to legend status reaching 9*120 and will have a short second spell at 9* before returning back to 8* on Sunday.

Hardy 8*

Hardy Stats:

Miku 9*

Miku Stats:

The treble dream is over, Feeder lose 1-0 to Level 5 world class standard opposition in the cup final. With the league secured without even playing, the consolation of a CL medal beckons tomorrow
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

still unbeaten in over 40 league games
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    still unbeaten in over 40 league games
    So are we!
    kullehh likes this.

WHOOT !!! i won the cup
    (*_*)