Page 183 of 203 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well I guess I was right about Dynamo SWAG winning it, but I didn't think Orchard Utd would make it as close as they did.
    Yupp

Neither did I, but D.S was clearly the better team. Then Orchard Utd managed to reduce D.S lead after some tactical/formation changes. I couldn´t believe the fact that he choose to start with 1 single striker from the beginning and benhcing D.Harding was wierd as well since he managed to score the 3 - 4 winning goal in our 1th meeting.

Anyway, looking at this final (opposition, result, stats etc) just makes the 3rd place Trophy more "worthy". I´m glad that we managed to get to the semi-finals after all. Will probably be a difficult task to "repeat" next season.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

51.8 Quality @ L3!!! Thats err.... 9*
    No... Alex FC is L3.
    Just saw that o.0 weird, defenetly.

Took the number two spot after two of teams in front of me had bad luck today.

The leader is only one point ahead me and is playing a team on the top 4 which is fighting along for the number-one spot. A draw would be great for him, and a win for me; we're both competing against decent teams so it will probably be a close one for us both. There's high chances that I can take the league trophy once again.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.
    Team: Presheva FC

Thursday. Matchday 26.

LEAGUE. Round 24

Result: ML UTD 0-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Webo 31
    M.o.M: Pierre Webo

We won a tight fought game against the team in 4th place, who had beaten us at our ground earlier in the season. The only goal was scored on the half-hour mark, when Pierre Webo slotted home, after a great pass from Oleg Yashin. Both teams had chances after that, but neither of us could trouble the scoreboard again.

TEAM TALK.

Today's win still leaves us in third spot and two points behind the joint leaders. Only the second place side has a tough fixture left, (they play home to 5th). So it looks like no better than 3rd for us this time. Today's 3 points now puts us 6 points ahead of 4th and 7 clear of 5th, so we have booked our place in next season's CL. Our 2 remaining league fixtures are at home to 12th place, and away at 10th.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yupp

Neither did I, but D.S was clearly the better team. Then Orchard Utd managed to reduce D.S lead after some tactical/formation changes. I couldn´t believe the fact that he choose to start with 1 single striker from the beginning and benhcing D.Harding was wierd as well since he managed to score the 3 - 4 winning goal in our 1th meeting.

Anyway, looking at this final (opposition, result, stats etc) just makes the 3rd place Trophy more "worthy". I´m glad that we managed to get to the semi-finals after all. Will probably be a difficult task to "repeat" next season.
    Well... The way I see this new cup format, even though I'm no fan of it because of the disadvantage of the token buyer on my server is now "Let's give it our best shot" even though we will most likely end up being eliminated at the beginning again. Eliminated early = 80 friendlies next season.
    Raykco and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Since there is no daily maintenance, how will new season transfer market be this time?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Thursday. Matchday 26.

LEAGUE. Round 24

Result: ML UTD 0-1 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Webo 31
    M.o.M: Pierre Webo

We won a tight fought game against the team in 4th place, who had beaten us at our ground earlier in the season. The only goal was scored on the half-hour mark, when Pierre Webo slotted home, after a great pass from Oleg Yashin. Both teams had chances after that, but neither of us could trouble the scoreboard again.

TEAM TALK.

Today's win still leaves us in third spot and two points behind the joint leaders. Only the second place side has a tough fixture left, (they play home to 5th). So it looks like no better than 3rd for us this time. Today's 3 points now puts us 6 points ahead of 4th and 7 clear of 5th, so we have booked our place in next season's CL. Our 2 remaining league fixtures are at home to 12th place, and away at 10th.
    Well good job, 1-0 is a victory
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Very hard game in CUP FINAL! We won for the first time at level 12!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Still at 2nd position with one point behind and 2 matches to go!

Addicted
    Yesterday saw Rhondda Rovers win convincingly with a dominant 5-0 away victory over Manchester United 3457098534758474. The goals coming from Jorgensen (2 and MOTM), Gussago (1), Dos Santos (1) and Nicholls (1). The only sour moment came when Nicholls was injured in the 81st minute, but it is only for two days so will let that heal normally. Arianto will come in for Nicholls.

Tonight's match is against Joe FC, who could be a tough match seeing as they have won the last 5 games at least and I only just beat them 1-0 when we played earlier in the season.

I am also planning my transfer activity for next season, so unless anything major happens in tonight's match, I might look at offloading Toume, McGuire and Glauda afterwards.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1