Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Ratings not visible, are you serious?

Famous

Ratings not visible, are you serious?

No ratings, no arrows. Is it the same game to you?

Whatever you thought you knew about ratings, arrows, feedback... it's out the window now.

This isn't the sort of detail that gets past competent playtesting, so Nordeus thinks it's great to show us opponents ratings, not ours. And to share morale in the post report.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Pro
    If you want to see the ratings you have to view your match with the live animation. It's only when you use the commentary that you won't have access to it. Sucks though

Come on, it's not that bad.
    You can see ratings on the main screen during the game. Yeah, no ratings and players' names on the formation screen, and making subs is freaking me out because of this. I bet they're gonna hot fix it soon.
    (Nordeus? Hot fix? Seriously?)

And arrows... Well, fcuk arrows! What did they do anyway? Now you can move players forward or backward (as well as left and right) and see how it affects possession in this and neighboring zones. Arrows probably did the same, who knows.
    By removing arrows and implementing this "shades of green" possession indication system they actually gave us more information and control. I'd always welcome such changes.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-10-2017 at 07:18 PM.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    More information and control? It's just a different illusion now. 5 years from now we'll still ask the same questions.

I have played last few seasons with comments only, no animations. So I guess I would have to return to animations to see ratings, makes absolute great sense.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    More information and control? It's just a different illusion now. 5 years from now we'll still ask the same questions.
    We weren't able to see how formation affects possession. Now we are. If it's not more information and control, then I don't know what is.
    It wasn't our day.

I play with comments only as well. I have raised the point about player names, position and ratings to the Admins. Hope it gets sorted soon.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator