Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Season 99 - Are you ready?

Pro
    I can usually tell how difficult a game would be or if I'm going to get trolled with the use of this meter. The meter shows who has the upper hand at a particular point in the game if the meter is against you the animation won't show your team attack if it does then sorry because you are about to get hit by the opponents fast counter attack and you would concede a goal from this scenario 90% of the time.

The meter is not really affected by ball Possession if you have 70% ball Possession to your opponent's 30, your team color would occupy 70% of the meter and you would be on the attack. If the 70% (area occupied on the meter not actual Possession) slips to 65%, then the opponent will be on the attack and the animation will not show your team attack even though you have 70% ball Possession.

This explains why many teams get trolled even though they dominate Possession. If your team can't keep the pressure up for long spells of the game, particularly against weaker opponents you would likely get trolled.

The best of the best
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I agree, this is a fixed game which also gives the same feeling as you have been trolled.
    Whether people want to call it a troll or not doesn't particularly matter it's just a tag or name. The real point is that the live game provides me 2 difficult scenarios on occassion;

1. The challenge where an adverse result can be reversed by flipping tactics. No real rhyme or reason for why this is.

2. The you ain't gonna score no matter what you do screw you game. These games leave you feeling what is the point. More so when the opposing manager isn't attending.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Best sub ever... I know, every manager want such a motivated player..

Season 99 - Are you ready?-bestsub.jpg

After the 0:2 lead, I subbed all player with yellow card, to avoid a suspended player for finals

(but... I forgot the rule: never sub a defender... )
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My opponent at CH.L. semi finals maybe managed to win the contest vs Tower Bridge with a 150% quality (as he has the UK kit)
    but not NIK

Season 99 - Are you ready?-ch-l-semi-final-oppo-q-away.jpg
    Season 99 - Are you ready?-ch-l-semi-oppo-quality.jpg

Season 99 - Are you ready?-ch-l-road-final-2.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 12-06-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    madflo19, brolly and rogerniceguy like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Finallyy after 64 seasons playing and 8 or 9 or 10 attempts of treble, I reached the CL finale with the Valle de Escotia, against a team that has scored me 3 winning 0-3 (3-4 for us finally) and despite have +15% AvQ was almost imposible score till the last minute when the left MC -a sub as Bouzikas had red card- went as right MC and, scored the 0-1.

We are favourites with a 93%AvQ vs a team of 35% that won a 55% team -overcame a 2-1 winning home 3-1 in SFs and a 2-1 too winning 5-1 in QFs-

So, absolute favourite for the 1st treble after 64 seasons, 2nd re-starting with the project of Valle de Escotia and, the 1st playing again a 4-3-3 with one team.
    If the troll don't comes this season 99 will be great after this and the league 22 for Bayern, already won.

Season 99 - Are you ready?-valle-cl-finale.jpg

out of CL 1:0 1:1 felt slightly trollish as I missed a penalty and didnt have a single FK vs his 25 tackles.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

In the CL final following a 10:1 aggregate win.

Pro
    State of the game with just a couple of games left. My first team:

Kicked out of the cup really soon
    Reached the CL finale
    League is crazy. Still at sixth place with 10 wins, 2 ties and 1 loss in the last 13 games. Funny stuff.

My second team:
    Won the cup, YEAHHHAAA,
    Lost the semi finale against a level lower tanker (150% in his level!!!) big time
    Third in the league now after a troll result against the number 5

Me vs him
    Possession 60 vs 40
    Shots 25 vs 11
    On target 11 vs 4
    Rating 7,7 vs 6,2!!!!
    Shot efficiency 18% vs 50%
    Logical end score 2-2

This is just one of those seasons were both teams have these results over and over again. Dominating in every aspect but still tieing or loosing. Annoying as hell.
    Last edited by Killroy; 12-07-2017 at 06:55 AM.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Finallyy after 64 seasons playing and 8 or 9 or 10 attempts of treble, I reached the CL finale with the Valle de Escotia, against a team that has scored me 3 winning 0-3 (3-4 for us finally) and despite have +15% AvQ was almost imposible score till the last minute when the left MC -a sub as Bouzikas had red card- went as right MC and, scored the 0-1.

We are favourites with a 93%AvQ vs a team of 35% that won a 55% team -overcame a 2-1 winning home 3-1 in SFs and a 2-1 too winning 5-1 in QFs-

So, absolute favourite for the 1st treble after 64 seasons, 2nd re-starting with the project of Valle de Escotia and, the 1st playing again a 4-3-3 with one team.
    If the troll don't comes this season 99 will be great after this and the league 22 for Bayern, already won.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	valle cl finale.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	91699
    Now you've posted that I hope you don't get trolled man!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    After the new realese, I have noticed many games in wich a teams goes on 2-0 and then lose, also with absent manager; practically a team reacts alone without a coach.

After 6 championships, probably I will lose the league thanks indeed to a similar matches.

Weaker teams, managers absent = troll results.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 12-07-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast