Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Academy players

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    We are expecting from an admin to be aware and to tell us if this is a new bug or the free token academy player will cost 1T from now on....not to be like the support guys (most of them don't know nothing about any issue)
    Ps1 If you emplemented lately many things from PES CM,don't you think you should add this too?Not that this will make any difference,but at least will show that you care about us,the players!
    Attachment 90375
    Ps 2 PES coins are similar to tokens
    Man you got to be kidding. Comparing these with Konami is nothing but insulting all the Japanese people. Keep that in mind, if anything strange happens in a match like a bug or crash, they compensate users even individually with Pes coins. Can you believe this?
    madflo19, Bunzo and GloryHinter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Man you got to be kidding. Comparing these with Konami is nothing but insulting all the Japanese people. Keep that in mind, if anything strange happens in a match like a bug or crash, they compensate users even individually with Pes coins. Can you believe this?
    I know,most of times i was not even aware that something happened and I’ve been compensated,not to mention that i never contacted their support team...
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I know,most of times i was not even aware that something happened and I’ve been compensated,not to mention that i never contacted their support team...
    Yes, it's even a normal thing in that game while you can't even tell something about the video bugs to useless Nordeus support team for days... But that's what I call professionalism and dignifying the customers. Why I still play this game by the way, yes, I am a masochist lol
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

I forgot I still have a team there....
    Maybe spend more time there as the twats at Nordeus do not give a fig
    Altiplano and madflo19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I forgot I still have a team there....
    Maybe spend more time there as the twats at Nordeus do not give a fig
    The only weakness of that game is it becomes boring after some time, and you spend more time compared to TE. That's the drawback..
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-12-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

Famous
    Got my 2 star academy player in my other team this morning. I have absolutely no idea wether or not I paid 1 token for him. Just took it for granted that he was free. If this isn't a bug, if we now do have to pay 1 token for this player, you (Nordeus) have just further screwed up our ability to earn a couple of extra tokens every season by selling them through negotiations.
    Are things so tight on the Nordeus balance sheet that you're looking to squeeze every last token out of us?
    Now we train them for a season and have to look for a minimum 2 token bid? Giving Nordeus 1 token from me for having bought the player in the first place and an extra token when I sell him - assuming I can get a 2 token offer. That's just tight!
    Bunzo likes this.

And 15 tokens for the other fud

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    The only weakness of that game is it becomes boring after some time, and you spend more time compared to TE. That's the drawback..
    It does get boring and not interactive enough with other managers. Associations dull on pes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    We are expecting from an admin to be aware and to tell us if this is a new bug or the free token academy player will cost 1T from now on....not to be like the support guys (most of them don't know nothing about any issue)
    Ps1 If you emplemented lately many things from PES CM,don't you think you should add this too?Not that this will make any difference,but at least will show that you care about us,the players!
    Attachment 90375
    Ps 2 PES coins are similar to tokens
    Silly me. Fancy thinking nordeus would even communicate with admins never mind users. The communication is broken guys. As has been said other games cos would send free tokens to compensate for minor downtime never mind the shambles we get.

madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Silly me. Fancy thinking nordeus would even communicate with admins never mind users. The communication is broken guys. As has been said other games cos would send free tokens to compensate for minor downtime never mind the shambles we get.

Then I want to share a song;

madflo19 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast