Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    please also check on aml/amr they playing out of position. Most of the time in live match i have to shout at them to get back to their position but still they go to the center. Their position is taken by dl/dr if i push them forward.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Yes, thanks Hairdryer. I'm trying to learn more about this now and will update you.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Yes, thanks Hairdryer. I'm trying to learn more about this now and will update you.
    I've seen this too, I use the "V" formation w/ amr/aml and their effect on the match decreased lot, btw my best player is the aml and their performance is too low for their skills.
    Still trying

"Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar

Save Button during Live Match

We’ve seen a lot of feedback regarding this, particularly how it affects Live Match. We will be adding a method so that you can confirm your changes before they’re sent to the server.

Regarding lag-time between saving your formation and seeing it in the Match Preview, we are releasing a fix that should take care of this in the next week.

SausyFC,

The save button is required for the game!
    In two matches with my team I made two changes in the team during the game where I was wrong and wanted to retake the substitution, but it was already saved and I could not cancel.

I believe someone else has already gone through this!

Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    SausyFC,

In two matches with my team I made two changes in the team during the game where I was wrong and wanted to retake the substitution, but it was already saved and I could not cancel.

And at all I like to move the players to different positions to "simulate" new tatics during the game, and without the save button this become impossible
    Last edited by Galani; 11-14-2017 at 03:11 PM.
    Paivinha and KenoticFC like this.
    Still trying

"Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

All you need to know...

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post487689

and

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post487913
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    SausyFC,

Yes, as I mention in the post, we'll be adding some type of confirmation during Live Match soon.
    Paivinha likes this.

Thanks a lot for the update.
    It is good to have such kind of information.
    That was the good part.

Now the bad one.

This was major upgrade.
    It was the TE 2018 update.
    Almost every issue is permanent, and reproducible in all managers.

How the heck so many bugs poped up?
    Has this major release come totally untested?

Every time that an update comes, should we be scary that storm of **** is coming?
    Should we standby for each update in order to give feedback, provide info and testing results in order to get them fixed?

How about getting a bit pro-active next time.
    I know development works hard, and I see some good staff in there...
    But omg your testing is sooooo weak.

I am sure many features are on the backlog.
    But if they are presented untested, you make bad impressions from the beginning.
    Altiplano and jcohen42 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Hi guys,

Regarding point 5 and the DMR/DML position merger, we have just released the following solution for players who lost a role (I.E. DR+DMR>DR or DL+DML>DL; DC+DL+DML>DC+DL). Details are below:

Scenarios:

1. Players who don't have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DMC role added. Example: DR+DMR who became only a DR will now be DR+DMC.

2. Players who have DMC role and are NOT training DMC role have had DC role added. Example: DR+DMR+DMC who became DR+DMC will have DC role added.

3. Players who don't have DMC role and ARE training DMC role have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

4. Players who have DMC role and ARE training a role that is not DMC have had their training completed, that role added and the skill points already earned added to the player.

As stated above, this solution has been pushed, so you should be seeing the new roles next time you log in.

SausyFC

Rookie
    I just checked a few times and no changes until now .

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    I just checked a few times and no changes until now .
    not true.. I am filled with DMC.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast