Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Really Nordeus ? This is just too much

Dreamer

Really Nordeus ? This is just too much

My Friend does not speak English so he asks me to post his last game on this forum. This happened today.....

He plays abandoned team .... and the result is below, only few players out of position and the rest old fags 33yo

Are you for real Nordeus ?

Really Nordeus ? This is just too much-trapas1.jpgReally Nordeus ? This is just too much-trapas2.jpgReally Nordeus ? This is just too much-trapas3.jpgReally Nordeus ? This is just too much-trapas4.jpg

?.... what formation played your friend?...xD

Dreamer
    he played 3-1-3-2-1 .....
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    With this update I've seen many more troll results than before.

The question about the absent manager/adandoned team has not been resolved.

We prepare the match, training players, rising up moral, give economic incentive, study the best counter formation and then?

We lost against abandoned weaker team, also with 15% possession for our friends.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 11-16-2017 at 09:47 AM.

Apprentice
    Two matches dominated, two lost, and I'm out of the cup.

I can understand ONE match that can be unlucky/trolled, but both in a round cup no.

Thanks Nordeus.

ps: manager was absent in both games (in the second was arrived about at 65 minutes) , obviously, and my possession bonus is always 15%.

Really Nordeus ? This is just too much-cattura.jpg

Really Nordeus ? This is just too much-cattura2.jpg

Pro
    It happens to the best of us

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    It happens to the best of us
    As I have already written, after the new update, it seems that troll results are increased
    KenoticFC likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    As I have already written, after the new update, it seems that troll results are increased
    How many titles have you won?
    If you won too much then Nordeus will give your opponent advantage to make sure you not become Real Madrid or Barcelona, who have destroyed La Liga and now are destroying CL.
    It's not the new update issue, it's been there long time ago. You just need to reach the threshold then KABOOM, your team screwed.
    Just my theory from what happened to my team.

I rarely had troll results, but since the new update ive lost my first 4 league games and 2 champs league games against weaker opponents. Realised that the 3 CB formation i was using doesnt work for the new update and of course wing backs have gone, something i also used . Hate the update it makes little sense

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    How many titles have you won?
    If you won too much then Nordeus will give your opponent advantage to make sure you not become Real Madrid or Barcelona, who have destroyed La Liga and now are destroying CL.
    It's not the new update issue, it's been there long time ago. You just need to reach the threshold then KABOOM, your team screwed.
    Just my theory from what happened to my team.
    Yes, I have won many trophies, but I hope that your theory is not true.

Cup draws are a problem because you find people of a higher level, tanking or not, This is a first disadvantage. Also in Champions.

In league I have a draw and a lost at home with weaker team (10%-20%) with manager absent and possession bonus 15%; I can understand difficulty regarding big matches, but it seems that matches with weaker team, after the update, is more problematic.

This is my worst start season, so I think it's due to the new realese.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 11-17-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast