Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AML-R out place analysis

Rookie
    Same happen to me. The AML AMR will play in the middle not on both winger as it supposed to play like before...

And both my CM's vanished into oblivion neither would score like frequently as before.

Obviously the new layout format failed to give identification to players which part they belong. They seems confused like never before.

Im still trying to accustomized into the new layout which is absurdly childish and complicated comparing the natural easiness and comfort of previous layout...

This update kinda ruined the best position on the game (AMR AML), I still trying new ways to make them play well
    Still trying

"Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

Apprentice
    This is only the theory about the issue but let me explain:
    - when you put player to close to external line (probably to wide) system calculates this players as playing in central.
    This could explain why some players lose to tankers who set up all players in the wing ( as wide as possible).
    List of errors for last update is getting bigger and bigger, and this is next example that game is created by amators who only think about money.
    Please give me button to remove app permanently

Apprentice
    I’ve been hit hard by 3DC(W)-2DMC defense against my 451V. Do you guys experience similar problem against it? I can’t put my wingers anywhere in the squares to get a good performance against that defense. Switching to narrow diamond also didn’t improve much.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    I’ve been hit hard by 3DC(W)-2DMC defense against my 451V. Do you guys experience similar problem against it? I can’t put my wingers anywhere in the squares to get a good performance against that defense. Switching to narrow diamond also didn’t improve much.
    Try setting up like this. My aml/amr play from the flanks in this setup and combined with the new found scoring prowess of my st my attack is looking unstoppable. Most of my goals come from a cross from the flank by either my aml or amr and my st or either attacking midfielder will get on the end of it if the other is crossing.

The best of the best
    The Best of the Best

I’ve noticed when I play my aml/r out wide they play more central..and when I tuck them in they play wide completely the opposite.. think glitch. They got it the wrong way round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This update was so horrible that we cant really see what is a bug and what is actual gameplay. Maybe just maybe players go to the place where the zone is brighter. My MC always goes to the wingers position and even has managed to score more. I think when the opponents ML MR zones are empty this means the MC positioned near the flanks, has open field there where he can play more freely. Forgive my speculations but until Nordeus decides to make sense of the new feature it is all that we have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12