View Poll Results: Having trouble winning bids at the auction?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 55.10%
  • No

20 40.82%
  • No need; I buy scouts

2 4.08%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bidding Wars

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    Anytime i see an asian involved i bail, no point bidding vs stupid, common now!, 15 tokens on an 15 rated 2 star DM? really?, i just watch them fk themselves over an LOL.
    I'm half Asian half Vietnamese!
    The dude that bid on 15 rated player obviously is a beginner.
    I'm not offended myself because I am Asian and I don't care what ppl say about me since I am stupid at times and do foolish things many times. I can't speak for the other Asians though and I suggest you apoligize for your racist comment. Nothing against you and you can hate whatever race you want but on this forum, it's black words posted on a white background sometimes many other colours all make their prints so let's keep this forum race free OK
    Ljepoje, Raykco, jey2208 and 2 others like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I'm half Asian half Vietnamese!
    The dude that bid on 15 rated player obviously is a beginner.
    I'm not offended myself because I am Asian and I don't care what ppl say about me since I am stupid at times and do foolish things many times. I can't speak for the other Asians though and I suggest you apoligize for your racist comment. Nothing against you and you can hate whatever race you want but on this forum, it's black words posted on a white background sometimes many other colours all make their prints so let's keep this forum race free OK
    We are all same race, bro, we are humans, im not being "racist" as you call it, maybe i sounded so due to my frustration with your particular ethnic group, i apologize for that
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    We are all same race, bro, we are humans, im not being "racist" as you call it, maybe i sounded so due to my frustration with your particular ethnic group, i apologize for that
    NP, lets just move on
    KoHearts and Raykco like this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I started bidding this morning for a 5*, 18yo Mc, valued at 27.3M. I dropped out in round 7, but the bidding war went on till round 38, where the "winner" eventually got the player for the price of........103.2M.
    But hey, it was fun to watch them battle right?

I followed a bid war between a Ukrainian vs Russian player. They ended spending over 58T and payed x5 the market value. Then I followed a German player on his crusades to claim all the youngsters. He probably spend over 250T and a amount of 100M just the first day (lvl 3 player).
    fmldotcom likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    But hey, it was fun to watch them battle right?

I followed a bid war between a Ukrainian vs Russian player. They ended spending over 58T and payed x5 the market value. Then I followed a German player on his crusades to claim all the youngsters. He probably spend over 250T and a amount of 100M just the first day (lvl 3 player).
    it's nothing compared to the tokens he'll spend on red and green packs to train.

Addicted
    i dont wan't to be rude; but there are a lot of real idiots out there on the transfer market during the first few days.
    I sometimes even feel ashamed on their behalf for how stupidly they act during these days. Eg, two guys today bid for 20 rounds on a player that is only 3 stars for them (they are in the same level as me and he is a 3-star for me). The price ended up being 2,3 million for a 1m player who is 33 yo
    magic3 and KoHearts like this.

Uhhh.... why isn't there a easier way to get players? I can't wait 'til my youth center is completely build so I can start signing young players. it's my main focus on my squad anyway.

Pro
    Yeh I've just been selling today, made loads off 2 star players
    KoHearts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    it would be strange if you can buy top players on day1 for a low amount. just wait a few days and the craziest guys will have bought their players
    It's true, despite you're being sarcastic. Getting few players into your favourites as soon as server opens will grant you young autogen players for very very few tokens. I had a bad TL capped at 30 for the whole night almost, but as soon as finally i got the 34+ online i could take 3 19 yo Q 34,8 for 4 tokens.

I really need to learn when server maintenance is and remember to log on so I can take advantage of this.
    Raykco likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast