View Poll Results: Having trouble winning bids at the auction?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 55.10%
  • No

20 40.82%
  • No need; I buy scouts

2 4.08%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Bidding Wars

Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    He would've probably got even more if he were from Manchester

Just kidding, I know u are an Arsenal fan but I'm a Man U fan
    Cheers!
    If someone back in the 1880s decided to form a football team from London and called it London City, It would of represented the entire city and probably would of blew Arsenal,Chelsea,Tottenham,West Ham,etc out of the water.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

He would've probably got even more if he were from Manchester

Just kidding, I know u are an Arsenal fan but I'm a Man U fan
    Cheers!
    Hope that's not me that you're labelling an Arsenal fan!!!!! If so, go wash your mouth out with soap.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I was a bit. Been at the club for six seasons. I had intended to keep him as a reserve player, but as I've had to strengthen my team because of quality opponents, I had no real option but to sell him, to make way for a scout striker of 20yo.
    6 seasons is a long time for a player to remain at a club on this game, especially of the loss of a star every 28 days on promotion, so without a bit of PT it's difficult for a player to keep up to the 75 skill points needed a season to maintain a relative quality to a new level.

If you bought a 5*69 player at L10, in three seasons time his quality needs to be 84 and in six seasons his quality needs to be 99 to maintain the same relative amount of quality to level. thats not easy for most players and possibly the youngest of fast trainers are the only ones that can maintain this over a prolonged period of time. I bought Killerich a few seasons ago and he made it to 6* 3 seasons just by natural growth, I used him as a back-up and he didn't get power trained, I sold him last season because he was 21 and moves into the next training speed bracket for this season.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    6 seasons is a long time for a player to remain at a club on this game, especially of the loss of a star every 28 days on promotion, so without a bit of PT it's difficult for a player to keep up to the 75 skill points needed a season to maintain a relative quality to a new level.

If you bought a 5*69 player at L10, in three seasons time his quality needs to be 84 and in six seasons his quality needs to be 99 to maintain the same relative amount of quality to level. thats not easy for most players and possibly the youngest of fast trainers are the only ones that can maintain this over a prolonged period of time. I bought Killerich a few seasons ago and he made it to 6* 3 seasons just by natural growth, I used him as a back-up and he didn't get power trained, I sold him last season because he was 21 and moves into the next training speed bracket for this season.
    He was 19 when I bought him as a scout player. But of course, I did benefit because at that time, I was playing in a league above my manager rating, so although I got him through my scout, he was actually a 7* player (to me). So even when he dropped down a star the following season, he was still a 6, nearing 7 again.
    LONDON CITY

He was 19 when I bought him as a scout player. But of course, I did benefit because at that time, I was playing in a league above my manager rating, so although I got him through my scout, he was actually a 7* player (to me). So even when he dropped down a star the following season, he was still a 6, nearing 7 again.
    19yo scout?
    Raykco likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    19yo scout?
    Yes. A lot of scouts seemed to be younger then. I often had 20 / 21 yo.
    LONDON CITY

Yes. A lot of scouts seemed to be younger then. I often had 20 / 21 yo.
    No, I know July Forth is an Arsenal fan. Who do you cheer for? BTW, out of subject, did you guys watch Dortmund - Malaga today? What a sick game, just what CL should be like
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

No, I know July Forth is an Arsenal fan. Who do you cheer for? BTW, out of subject, did you guys watch Dortmund - Malaga today? What a sick game, just what CL should be like
    Oh man, that wasn´t football, that was DRAMA! I feelt sorry for Malaga after the game ended, despite the fact that I wanted BV.B to win.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Oh man, that wasn´t football, that was DRAMA! I feelt sorry for Malaga after the game ended, despite the fact that I wanted BV.B to win.
    Tonight I think you want JUVENTUS to win right...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Addicted
    unfortunately, most CL are never like that Teams are so reserved and like to defend more than attack.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast