Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Hi Captains of associations.. please help

Rookie
    I'm looking for an active asso next season.

Mine is nearly dead, only 2 guys still helping each other with the training bonus.

He dont want promote you cause then can be sacked by you, thats how associations are stolen by unconscious persons.

We had many cases in what some managers allowed people that they don't know (mostly of cases, lets say too people from countries from far away that join an asso too) to be captains and then they complain cause have been sacked, so I'm sorry but after see the cases Ive seen, and too knowing what is to have a asso I understand the feeling that one have when creates an asso and I am with your dude here, he should stay there to protect his own position (and Im not saying I dont trust you xD).

In my case for ex. everybody is vice in the OMA and in the case of the 2nd asso I created I left giving the place as captain to another member, we all come from the group of players that years ago played the OMA leagues here and thats why I did the groups, to keep the activity as right now is complicated to do something like what we did staying all together in a same league for seasons.

I will suggest you, if your idea is stay as captain, create your own or, then try to go to another, but the case can be the same, mostly of people wont be exposed to be sacked and more when they created the group.
    Last edited by khris; 11-26-2017 at 08:38 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    He dont want promote you cause then can be sacked by you, thats how associations are stolen by unconscious persons.

We had many cases in what some managers allowed people that they don't know (mostly of cases, lets say too people from countries from far away that join an asso too) to be captains and then they complain cause have been sacked, so I'm sorry but after see the cases Ive seen, and too knowing what is to have a asso I understand the feeling that one have when creates an asso and I am with your dude here, he should stay there to protect his own position (and Im not saying I dont trust you xD).

In my case for ex. everybody is vice in the OMA and in the case of the 2nd asso I created I left giving the place as captain to another member, we all come from the group of players that years ago played the OMA leagues here and thats why I did the groups, to keep the activity as right now is complicated to do something like what we did staying all together in a same league for seasons.

I will suggest you, if your idea is stay as captain, create your own or, then try to go to another, but the case can be the same, mostly of people wont be exposed to be sacked and more when they created the group.
    You are missing the point Khris. It's the lying I hate. He chose not to be honest and tell me the truth. That is the problem
    khris likes this.

Well, how about just telling him that there is the option to swap the captain's position and see how he does react? Wouldn't hurt you in this case because right now you want to leave nevertheless. Maybe he isn't dishonest and really just doesn't know better.
    Last edited by Niddhoeggr; 11-26-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niddhoeggr View Post
    Well, how about just telling him that there is the option to swap the captain's position and see how he does react? Wouldn't hurt you in this case because right now you want to leave nevertheless. Maybe he isn't dishonest and really just doesn't know better.
    You know where the button LEAVE is ? We all do. He knows damn well what options are on his button mate ! He's level 51 and played Top 11 for 6 years. Try again

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    swapped captains but he stayed as a manager ? or he left ?
    Swapped defo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Means I am leaving after 2 years there. I'm 120% (never tank) always 40% training bonuses and 90% present for games. I'll look monday for a new asso but must be gold 1 atleast. I'm a serious player
    My association gold 1 likely to have a space end beginning of next season mate.

Richie72 likes this.

You know where the button LEAVE is ? We all do. He knows damn well what options are on his button mate ! He's level 51 and played Top 11 for 6 years. Try again
    I'm usually just curious how people react while being confronted with e.g. possible lying. That's why I just would ask in a neutral way and see how it afterwards goes.

I'm on your side and I think you are right. Just being curious and I think it's always good to clear things up. Even if you already decided to leave. Because if he's lying he - as you already stated - could have just said that he's not feeling comfortable with a position swap.

Don't need to try anything again, just wanted to help.

You are missing the point Khris. It's the lying I hate. He chose not to be honest and tell me the truth. That is the problem
    Just will say that is you who know the situation, of course for a captain is easy check the members and decide the role they have, there's no secret in this, do understanding that he promised you but without know more far away about your dude-age, situation, circumstances etc...--
    Despite he never should promise you to be captain if he dont know even how to set you as captain, I understand that theres some reason for hisreaction, and in these cases, despite all and as said, counting that right now I dont know if theres a kid as asso leader, for example, let me keep my opinion.
    Then you know more than me and more factors so you know what you should do

Famous
    I agree with the others. No harm in you asking a straight question regarding whether he is lieing. Maybe just genuinely doesn't know how to do it. Maybe scared you will sack him off. Self preservation.

Either way if you want a gold 1 / possibly platinum association next season we are likely to have an opening. We're a friendly chatty bunch who are fun and have principles.

Niddhoeggr likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12