Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 18 years old with 1% abilities?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Mutant trick is closed

What's happening here is what javert89 stated in his post.

They're upselling, so many different white skills have a very high value, such as 300%, despite the player being 18 years old. Closing of the mutant trick only affects values about 340%.
    If a 70% team is able to beat a 130% team with this trick then it means the 340% cap was not a good solution, so in essence mutant trick still works

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    If a 70% team is able to beat a 130% team with this trick then it means the 340% cap was not a good solution, so in essence mutant trick still works
    Which raises the question "are we training our players correctly?"
    If 100% (6stars) is taken as the standard quality for a player to be able to perform well at our level should we be ignoring some of the white skills for each individual player?
    For example: if your team plays 2 strikers should 1 be heavily biased towards positioning, heading and creative skills in order to feed assists to the other striker with a bias towards shooting, finishing and strength? Likewise with 2 central midfielders, shouldn't 1 be focused on defence whilst the other is more geared towards attack?
    It's just a thought, and like everything about this game, the truth is.........we know nothing.
    gizzmo, Toxcatl, 112000 and 5 others like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Which raises the question "are we training our players correctly?"
    If 100% (6stars) is taken as the standard quality for a player to be able to perform well at our level should we be ignoring some of the white skills for each individual player?
    For example: if your team plays 2 strikers should 1 be heavily biased towards positioning, heading and creative skills in order to feed assists to the other striker with a bias towards shooting, finishing and strength? Likewise with 2 central midfielders, shouldn't 1 be focused on defence whilst the other is more geared towards attack?
    It's just a thought, and like everything about this game, the truth is.........we know nothing.
    I agree that there are a lot of things I don't know.
    But I'm pretty sure this: equal quality, if I train my player to balance all white skills, it's definitely wrong, they don't stand a chance against unbalance training (some really high, some really low).
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    All those top100 teams are doing tricks, staying season, mutation, buying and selling from their teams , jump in or out of their group every weekend.
    But still nordeus rewards them with 100-200 more tokens every season.
    Stop mutants or loans is not enough.
    Reduce the reward for platinum to 50T, remove the reward for world top50, give Token for legaue winners.
    Bang on

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

Pro
    this top is rich with challenging questions and brilliant ideas and I hope it continues...

This player is definitely a 3* player from the academy/ auction who was signed / purchased and then sold to another account who is two/three levels above and then boosted quickly to look like this. I am not about his effectiveness because I've seen players with 125% scoring only a little ...

The question that came to my mind regarding the player above which probably have been subject to upselling is

( I don't have time to do the calculations but one of you might and see if this process is really worth it or no )

: how many tokens and how many rests and how much time are needed to create such player and does this process really worth ... ?

P.S. Those who are complaining about it are looking at the process as cheating and wants it to be prohibited. I ask you to look at it from a different perspective ... the amount of tokens/ rests and time needed to create such 1 player only out of 11 proves that the manager is really hardworking and ambitious and really deserves being in one of the top 100 associations / 500 best managers in the world.
    Last edited by USARABAT; 11-27-2017 at 11:51 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    this top is rich with challenging questions and brilliant ideas and I hope it continues...

I question came to my mind regarding the player mentioned at the first place which might have been subject to upselling,,,

( I don't have time to do the calculations but one of you might have to find the answer and see if this process is really worth it or no )

the question is : how many tokens and how many rests and how much time is needed to create such player and move it from one team to another ... ?

P.S. Those who are complaining about it are looking at the process as cheating and wants it to be prohibited. I ask you to look at it from a different perspective ... the amount of tokens/ rests and time needed to create such 1 player only out of 11 proves that the manager is really hardworking and ambitious and really deserves being in top 100 associations / 500 best managers in the world.
    It's cheating irrespective of the effort put into it it's against the rules. Read through the rules and you will find it

Pro
    upselling is against the rules ?
    Last edited by USARABAT; 11-27-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Famous
    I looked at the top 10 associations in the world top 100 yesterday, and of the 57 teams there 39 tanked the previous session. Over 60%!
    There's the answer. Stop multiple seasons of tanking.
    1 season is ok. The 2nd season should see all players above 5 stars reduced back to 99%.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Rookie
    I also have players with 1% skills but in GREY AREA. Why? Because i power train my players only in their most usefull atributes (highlighted)... my AML AMR both have 300+ skills in highlighted but just 1% skills in those grey areas...

So it just how u train ur players and not uncommon to find this peculiar players...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    I also have players with 1% skills but in GREY AREA. Why? Because i power train my players only in their most usefull atributes (highlighted)... my AML AMR both have 300+ skills in highlighted but just 1% skills in those grey areas...

So it just how u train ur players and not uncommon to find this peculiar players...
    I’m interested to do the same. What drills do you use for ST and AMR/L? How many packs are needed? I am also aiming for 300+ in highlighted skills. Thanks.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast