Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 18 years old with 1% abilities?

Please check this, Nordeus

I have a competitor in the league with the same level (level 9). I know how to train players to get very high skills in white attributes, but low in grey.
    But how you get 18 years old player with this stat? all grey attributes only 1%? HOW?
    Remember, I have same level with this competitor, that player never get promotion. Is it available in the market, players with all 1% grey attributes?
    This situation might make sense if we are different level, my competitors have a higher level, so skill players look 1%, make sense! But we have same level 9.
    Anyone please explain to me how this happen.

18 years old with 1% abilities?-screenshot_20180409-150010.jpg18 years old with 1% abilities?-screenshot_20180410-122654.jpg18 years old with 1% abilities?-screenshot_20180410-122644.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and rogerniceguy like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    merged, same subject

read previous comments
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by agusbandung11 View Post
    I have a competitor in the league with the same level (level 9). I know how to train players to get very high skills in white attributes, but low in grey.
    But how you get 18 years old player with this stat? all grey attributes only 1%? HOW?
    Remember, I have same level with this competitor, that player never get promotion. Is it available in the market, players with all 1% grey attributes?
    This situation might make sense if we are different level, my competitors have a higher level, so skill players look 1%, make sense! But we have same level 9.
    Anyone please explain to me how this happen.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180409-150010.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	98192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180410-122654.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	98194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180410-122644.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	98196
    very good mutant tough, very invisible and hidden skill in just 86% quality, easy to manipulate the draw and won all match with 14 goals, i always wanted to do it, but never mind

Dreamer
    Niko maybe it's a good idea to stick the post where this is explained, so we have no more the same questions about that
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Niko maybe it's a good idea to stick the post where this is explained, so we have no more the same questions about that
    Maybe should go on tactics and tutorials but there are many sticky threads there.... maybe to bugs and technical issues....

By the way I'll add this in the guides vol. II.... will be indexed.

18 years old with 1% abilities?-30531279_192341198214084_2506666347010719744_o.jpg

Ive been mucking around with this ..
    Buy at level 4 train to five star and then sell to level 6 then train...
    Its pretty simple btw...the only difficulty is having teams similar in levels on the same server

Edit: I slipped up in the training at level 6 and used Skill drill and it % upped the heading ability which I did not mean to do .
    One thing I will say if you are really going for a team of these guys you need plenty green packs and a lot of free time.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 04-10-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    I have edited the first post.
    no need to stick it

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Ive been mucking around with this ..
    Buy at level 4 train to five star and then sell to level 6 then train...
    Its pretty simple btw...the only difficulty is having teams similar in levels on the same server

Edit: I slipped up in the training at level 6 and used Skill drill and it % upped the heading ability which I did not mean to do .
    One thing I will say if you are really going for a team of these guys you need plenty green packs and a lot of free time.
    that's a different case @bunzo than power-training a player from 3* to 5* multiple times and finally leave him in that quality.
    Greens are free, of course needs time but considering that top100 asso groups are from countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Turkey, where the salaries are 100-300$ per month, it's not so bad idea to spend that time for making a high lv platinum group and sell it with that price
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-11-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    that's a different case @bunzo than power-training a player from 3* to 5* multiple times and finally leave him in that quality.
    Greens are free, of course needs time but considering that top100 asso groups are from countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Turkey, where the salaries are 100-300$ per month, it's not so bad idea to spend that time for making a high lv platinum group and sell it with that price
    You mentioned something interesting, mate. Considering the precedent of people being reported trying to sell their teams on Facebook, many of those countries probably have communities that farm teams to sell. If it happens in most other online games, most notoriously was "a thing" on World of Warcraft for many years, its not outlandish to think some of those teams were just sold to others.

Again, its my firm belief all these exploits detract players in a greater scale than the activity needed to manipulate generates revenue to Nordeus. But... not my company.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-11-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Anyone, please explain this? Because Nordeus not answer my ticket. How my competitor at league, same level with me, get that mutant player? Same level 9.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast