Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge

[Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge-safe-button.jpg
    lespa and USARABAT like this.

Famous
    Hahahahaha. Improvements

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    madflo19 and USARABAT like this.

[Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge-index.jpg

Famous
    In all seriousness. Challenge looks interesting. I imagine this is a pipeline update. What is concerning is how few developers they must have as we are almost 3 weeks since last bug ridden update with few bug fixes. And the lack of 100% retrospective fix 2 missing stats is disappointing never mind the impact on those players skill points via mom and match rating.

For me I have some personal goals I wish to accomplish in next 2 or 3 seasons before leaving. Game going downhill. Unacceptable length of time to play such a bug ridden game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Where is my save button? Misplaced a lot of times already. Why did you remove save button if it was working well?????
    USARABAT likes this.

Dreamer
    I think they have only 1 person doing coding... I cant understand why is everything taking so long ..... they are surely understaffed....
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    Five more trebles and I'll consider quiting
    USARABAT likes this.

Kto
    I really wonder, if you all are so addicted, that you still play the game, which is so bugged and has stupid developers. Just a little update here with nessecary fixes - no one good word. I also wonder, how many complainers pay money for the game ("my save button").
    This forum mainstream, to hate, complain, abuse, is for me probably the same what the game is for many of you. So I stay away most of the times, but too addicted not to read at all.
    Actually I will go on with avoiding such discussions, just read (and write some) great game tactics/strategies threads.
    Last edited by Kto; 11-27-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Dreamer
    4 for me and I am done

I summerize for you:

-) no save button
    -) no fix (or explaination) on the AML/AMR-bug - or is it a feature?
    -) not more slots for set piece takers
    -) no compensation for missing goals/assists/MoM
    -) no arrows
    -) changing a player (during a match) is still a pain
    -) a new amazing, great and challenging event is out there

That's the work of 3 weeks. Or did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    I really wonder, if you all are so addicted, that you still play the game, which is so bugged and has stupid developers. Just a little update here with nessecary fixes - no one good word. I also wonder, how many complainers pay money for the game ("my save button").
    This forum mainstream, to hate, complain, abuse, is for me probably the same what the game is for many of you. So I stay away most of the times, but too addicted not to read at all.
    Actually I will go on with avoiding such discussions, just read (and write some) great game tactics/strategies threads.
    1.) Take a look at my profile/club museum. I had a lot of succuss, because I tried to solve the "big puzzle", have a good team, watch all my games and have a good intuition during a match and there are only a few more managers on my server/level, they are (really) good (but it seems, the finally quit, if I take a look on their stats this season). This success is kind of motivation to stay... BUT it's gona be lower and lower to play.
    2.) and that's the my main reason: If I quit a game (like Guild Wars, Warhammer Online,...) I NEVER looked/came back. So... for me, there's a point, I say: f*** you, that's it, I'm done. And Nordeus is pretty close at this point right now.

(I also "lost" 5 RL-friends within the last six weeks)

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend