Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Why are strikers still S**T?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    yeah. this is my new striker just bought early this season, he got many assist than goal

Attachment 91469
    No screenshot

Iguess depend of the formation you use and how the game administer the roles?

Why are strikers still S**T?-valle-011217-dia-19.jpg

So the question is, what formation are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    No screenshot
    there is.. why can't you see?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    there is.. why can't you see?
    I have now...thanks

Rookie
    I don't think the formation should matter...did you check my players match rating? Just terrible. .no justification for that
    khris likes this.

I don't think the formation should matter...did you check my players match rating? Just terrible. .no justification for that
    You have to sell this one, of course, is just bad programmed and have no solution. But in some sense the formation matter, understanding that the game will calibrate your team giving the paper as protagonists to few players, that have more domination and more contribution in the games, so is interesting know what formation you play and see the page of stats of the team, with the assists, goals and MoM's.

Try to understand that if right now the game has chosen -for example- that your dominant players are, the aml, mc, dl and a 4th that can be a amc, so lets say u play with 1 st, to change this hierarchy of dominance is not so easy.

I understand myself lol

Pro

so, a bad player, with + dominance, will "cover" a posible good performance of a good player that is less dominant, so this means that don't appear so often,,,, thats why is difficult change this tendency, because sometimes is not easy to spot the players with negative impact... for many reasons, but in the end they limite and eclipse the performance of others been bad players with high domination -we understand domination as the contribution or continuous times that a player appears in a match, and the effect he have in the resolution of each "live animation" and the impact that he can have to the players near him..... hmmmm xD
    more or less is like this what I mean, lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You have to sell this one, of course, is just bad programmed and have no solution. But in some sense the formation matter, understanding that the game will calibrate your team giving the paper as protagonists to few players, that have more domination and more contribution in the games, so is interesting know what formation you play and see the page of stats of the team, with the assists, goals and MoM's.

Try to understand that if right now the game has chosen -for example- that your dominant players are, the aml, mc, dl and a 4th that can be a amc, so lets say u play with 1 st, to change this hierarchy of dominance is not so easy.

I understand myself lol
    Formation
    khris likes this.

Formation
    From this page what is interesting are the players with 9's 10's, can you upload the team page and click the arrow in the left upper corner to see the goals assists and Man of the Match of all? this is the best place where to analyze the contribution.

Later I check, Im watching The Hobbit lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast