Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Why are strikers still S**T?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    I have no words to explain how i feel about a useless 7star striker....why can't Nordeus just fix this?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    A lot of people said before, and I repeat now, a high % doesn't mean nothing. The important is that the player performs well. Nordeus in this has no fault, only in this. But people spend greens in players who never will perform, so that is not nordeus fault, it's the managers

This guy is old and is only 5 low stars, but he is still delivering, so, I repeat, % doesn't matter:
    Last edited by Vernie83; 12-03-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Miss
    USARABAT and rogerniceguy like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    From this page what is interesting are the players with 9's 10's, can you upload the team page and click the arrow in the left upper corner to see the goals assists and Man of the Match of all? this is the best place where to analyze the contribution.

Later I check, Im watching The Hobbit lol
    Some on the bench..but this is the starting 11

Quote Originally Posted by teebag333 View Post
    Some on the bench..but this is the starting 11
    You can train the ST till 9* if you want or till 15, but nothing will change.

You can try to go for a new ST, but try to focus in the idea that 1 or 2;
    -or you find a key player, one of those who wins the 70% of every title allalone,
    -or you try to have 3-4 maybe 5 key players

Always there's one of these scenarios and your team seems prepared to have few determinant players.

I would try first but, with a new MC u should try another for Horpestad.

Im not sureabout the DMC impact who have 9 Yellows, but same time is double MoM which is a good point but, looking your team you'll need more contribution from the defense.
    Obvious that Junglas is determinant, you should try maybe something if you can, at the end of a match that u r winning move the ST as AML and put another st to sub' Banu, maybe have a good impact Kalman as winger, I do it with my 2 STs, some matches works Yordanov and some Moukete.
    So this basically, MC and ST is what initially what u need. xD

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can train the ST till 9* if you want or till 15, but nothing will change.

You can try to go for a new ST, but try to focus in the idea that 1 or 2;
    -or you find a key player, one of those who wins the 70% of every title allalone,
    -or you try to have 3-4 maybe 5 key players

Always there's one of these scenarios and your team seems prepared to have few determinant players.

I would try first but, with a new MC u should try another for Horpestad.

Im not sureabout the DMC impact who have 9 Yellows, but same time is double MoM which is a good point but, looking your team you'll need more contribution from the defense.
    Obvious that Junglas is determinant, you should try maybe something if you can, at the end of a match that u r winning move the ST as AML and put another st to sub' Banu, maybe have a good impact Kalman as winger, I do it with my 2 STs, some matches works Yordanov and some Moukete.
    So this basically, MC and ST is what initially what u need. xD
    I will give this a shot for my next game. ..thanks

Pro
    When playing with wingers your striker will perform worse if you ask me. My wingers take up the bulk of the goals. My striker is however assisting a lot and he is close to the AMC line so there might be some truth in that.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the truth is that it's annoying but happens in real football too,
    You can't find easily a ST who scores a lot.
    That's why those players cost a ****load of money for the clubs
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123