Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Season 100!! - Are you ready?

I don't understand why can't receive blue pack as "watch the match"

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-match-support.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 12-24-2017 at 11:57 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-65.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Actually I expected not to win by more then 2 goals but it went amazing for me ... Ready for the next round!

See goonerette at bottomm of the draw .I was gonna have that name but decided it was too girly.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Just played an insane 2nd leg of CL Ro16. Won the first leg at home a comfortable 3-1. Decided to take things easy and rest my best performing attackers, playing their new and average-performing teammates instead.

We were down 3-0 by the 52nd minute, definitely out, unless we we put one of our own in the back of the net. In comes Ospino [10 goals, 2 assists in 17 games last season] 3rd-string AMR this season for Moldovan [ new signing, 4th-string AMR this season].

He assists one for No9, Ramos, and YEAHHHHHHHHH, we're back in. But he wasn't even done. Scored one of his own 10 minutes later, 10 minutes before FT.

I excitedly pushed my DMCs into DC, MC into DMC, and AMC into MC for defensive solidity. Only that didn't mean ****. They got one back. Level 5-5. Right then, I panicked for a minute, before realising we would go through on away goals anyway if it ended that way. It did.
    Last edited by Temidayo_; 12-26-2017 at 01:02 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Won the first leg at home a comfortable 3-1.
    I never thought that a 3-1 score is comfortable
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

LOL what a trolll

after win 3-1 in cl vs a -20% avq then lost 3-0 and Im out. xD

I wasted 79T¿??? in a recomendation Gk because my Gks were failing too much for what? a 5,8 rating.

Yeah I did not attend here the why of the 3-0 against a team with 5* vs me having 7*.

Time to hibernate.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    LOL what a trolll

after win 3-1 in cl vs a -20% avq then lost 3-0 and Im out. xD

I wasted 79T¿??? in a recomendation Gk because my Gks were failing too much for what? a 5,8 rating.

Yeah I did not attend here the why of the 3-0 against a team with 5* vs me having 7*.

Time to hibernate.
    This happened to me also in the past with the GK . When I buy e new GK I will not put it in the first 11 from the first match , he needs some time to get in shape
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    This happened to me also in the past with the GK . When I buy e new GK I will not put it in the first 11 from the first match , he needs some time to get in shape
    Believe me, he played some matches, in the end but, the best gk is the academy one of the 3 I have,,, then I used the "gift" 6* one that I received from the scout feature we had some weeks ago... but did some mistakes lately so, I went for another, and fail... ye but later all perfect, the league rival paid all with a double double yellow and
    a 7-0 lol
    (-.-)''' been trolled in cup and cl really.

Season 100!! - Are you ready?-s65-day-261217.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you spent all your luck in that League game (vs that Greek team with the name "Useless" - lol )
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

GK are a waste of Tokens. My first GK is 97% and I did not think about replacing him and I did the right thing, the rest of the team is performing well and he is also having decent performances because of this. GK never turn the match around.
    khris likes this.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast