Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Negotiation deals are backward deals

Addicted

Negotiation deals are backward deals

Usually every season I will invest in a couple of scout players or recommends. BUT as I only finished on 126% this season and will go back to 106% I thought negotiations would be a good thing. With 145 tokens I made 8 offers for 99% players and offering each manager 4 to 5 tokens.

Now i have to play a 24 hour waiting game to see if anyone accepts and my balance of tokens is 0 so I can't even look for alternatives.

In the real world who the hell puts 150M on a table for a manager to accept or not ? He can keep our money for 24 hours and TOP 11 give it back without reply . What is that ???

Why can't we make an offer (respecting our balance of tokens and cash) and then get a reply from the manager accepting it and we have 24 hours to pay up ????

This system is rediculous. From being Rich to poor and risking no result at the end and no new players !! JESUS !!!
    isn't the idea of this game that we get players day 1 to get max training on them ? what is the point in getting tokens back tomorrow to start again ??

PATHETIC NORDEUS PATHETICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!

Poorie72 :3
    xander likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Poorie72 :3
    what ?

Pro
    takes 24 hours because when you put an offer the manager might be asleep in the other part of the world and he prefers to wait when he wakes up to see if he gets better offers. but I think that Nordeus should add a CANCEL OFFER button for any offer before the time ends.
    Temidayo_, Gobobo and Richie72 like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    takes 24 hours because when you put an offer the manager might be asleep in the other part of the world and he prefers to wait when he wakes up to see if he gets better offers. but I think that Nordeus should add a CANCEL OFFER button for any offer before the time ends.
    i know the rules mate, but i was simply saying it's wrong. i have 140 odd tokens in the air and now stuck. the cancel button would be good (cos people have upped the offer of mine lol) but in a real world no-one puts their money and tokens on a table for 24 hours. we should just be allowed to bid and pay when accepted. that way we can move on.
    our season is only 26 days not 9 months ! it's so wrong that with all my tokens i can't do anything.

So you used all your tokens for negotiations but still want to bid on other players? You still need tokens for this. If they allowed you to still use your tied up tokens there is the possibility that you could end up with minus tokens if all your offers were accepted. They would never accept this. Regarding cash, as far as I know you can go in the red but then you have a certain time to make your cash balance positive again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro
    The 24 hr time limit without cancellation is OK. If it can be can be cancelled you will get trolled with useless 1 token offers and won't be able to tie down their tokens for 1 day. I'll suggest you make friends with active higher level managers in your server. I have about 5 of such managers that buy 59% players from auctions at the beginning of each season but I see these players as 99% bcus I'm - 2 level. I'm already done with negotiations this season I bought 2 young players with special ability from this managers, they accepted in less than 2hrs if I could communicate with them I'll tell them same time next season!
    rogerniceguy and Altiplano like this.

The negotiation can surely improve. It is frustrating especially when you want to form your squad quickly, The basic suggestion is for the manager to manually put the player he wants to sell in the market once the player reaches 99, this way it is easier to make a deal with active people. Both sides are happy, but Nordeus doesn't want you to be happy.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Usually every season I will invest in a couple of scout players or recommends. BUT as I only finished on 126% this season and will go back to 106% I thought negotiations would be a good thing. With 145 tokens I made 8 offers for 99% players and offering each manager 4 to 5 tokens.

Now i have to play a 24 hour waiting game to see if anyone accepts and my balance of tokens is 0 so I can't even look for alternatives.

In the real world who the hell puts 150M on a table for a manager to accept or not ? He can keep our money for 24 hours and TOP 11 give it back without reply . What is that ???

Why can't we make an offer (respecting our balance of tokens and cash) and then get a reply from the manager accepting it and we have 24 hours to pay up ????

This system is rediculous. From being Rich to poor and risking no result at the end and no new players !! JESUS !!!
    isn't the idea of this game that we get players day 1 to get max training on them ? what is the point in getting tokens back tomorrow to start again ??

PATHETIC NORDEUS PATHETICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!
    I think you used a bad strategy. Offer for 1 or 2 and you have the rest for bid on other players

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    I think you used a bad strategy. Offer for 1 or 2 and you have the rest for bid on other players
    If you offer only 1 or 2 tokens then you won't be buying many/any players.
    Richie72 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast