Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
There is some truth to this because I have never tanked,although I'm seriously considering it because of crap league and cup draws .I top my league at the moment P. 7 W7 but yet to play 157.8% tankers .I'm only level 8 and through fair means am 122 % so I have no chance. In the Champions league I have got to 3 finals on the trot. Won it twice this season l have 1 point from 4 games and out with no chance of super league Qualification. Regular Cup up against a tanker 1-1 in 1st leg away but equaliser came in last kick for them and that tells me im gonna lose 2nd leg otherwise it woud have finished 0-1 to me but draw was engine trying to display a veener of fairness. I will tell you tomorrow the result, if I go out then just after 1week I will I have nothing to play for. I'm not gonna go through like last season and only lost 2 league games to the same team who tanked/won the title, so i might as well tank myself I'd prefer not to but if you can't beat them join em and that would've bred a part time W/Tanker .

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Worrying when a level 8 player already develops the "can't beat em, join em" attitude to tanking.
Does Nordeus not care if players even stay with the game for a year?
Has the cash cow been milked by the time we reach level 13?
Remember girl gooner, it's just a game. Spend no real money on it and get your enjoyment from it any way you can. Me, personally, I enjoy moaning and complaining about it. Tanked once in 32 seasons and still reaping the rewards 2 seasons later.