Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I do not believe that someone will spend real money when he can tank. Must be very sick to pay for something which can have for free.
    Which is another reason i find it utterly bizarre nordeus havent made any effort to reduce tanking. The phrase "They don't know what they're doing " springs to mind.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    girl gooner likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Worrying when a level 8 player already develops the "can't beat em, join em" attitude to tanking.
    Does Nordeus not care if players even stay with the game for a year?
    Has the cash cow been milked by the time we reach level 13?
    Remember girl gooner, it's just a game. Spend no real money on it and get your enjoyment from it any way you can. Me, personally, I enjoy moaning and complaining about it. Tanked once in 32 seasons and still reaping the rewards 2 seasons later.
    I'm the level 8 in question and yes In my considered opinion "tanking" is cheating and I have developed a can't beat them join em attitude but still haven't hit critical mass YET.I have turned my season around for now after beating Tank mama ( with her level 8, 2 year old ?? 9 star squad )6-1 and have P10 W10 in my league and won my QF 1st leg 4-0 today .Out of Champions league with wooden spoon to teams > 15 % worse than me.I will be happy to expand for your curiosity.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    khris, Altiplano and rogerniceguy like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    I'm the level 8 in question and yes In my considered opinion "tanking" is cheating and I have developed a can't beat them join em attitude but still haven't hit critical mass YET.I have turned my season around for now after beating Tank mama ( with her level 8, 2 year old ?? 9 star squad )6-1 and have P10 W10 in my league and won my QF 1st leg 4-0 today .Out of Champions league with wooden spoon to teams > 15 % worse than me.I will be happy to expand for your curiosity.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    A lot of early level tankers perhaps people running more than one team. Also those mega tankers with ageing teams will be looking to swap in a new team to their associations. Game is well and truly corrupt and messy. Much like the world outside.

lespa likes this.

Some serious violations of forum rules here. Thread closed.
    rogerniceguy likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Blablablablablablablabla .... sic ....

Thread open again. Moderated posts.

We will not allow again any personal or direct attack against any member of this forum, right? next time actions will be taken.

If you don't like what others write here, there's no need to act like creatures, we all play the same game as far as I know so..? then if someone is personally attacked please, don't continue with the war, the courtesy is a rule in these lands, we have many people of different ages reading this forum and, the respect for others should be kept.

Famous
    Getting back on topic....

Update 6.3 and the skills cap. What was TE like on the old skills system before my time? I've been playing 18 months and people talk about a skill gap of 20 max. Seems a little small. However now we have a gap of 1% to 340%. Too extreme?

Looking at many of the teams in the top 20 associations we have teams with usain bolt type players (no actual attacking skills just superfast and fit) who can play football. Surely a game engine fix is needed to reduce their effectiveness.

Other ideas people have suggested;

Bring back a skill gap cap. 20 seemed too low if that what it used to be. How about a compromise of 100 or 200?

Stop people selling 18yo players up to their own teams? How is it possible for teams to have 18yo players with 1% skills?

If any older users want to share experiences of old system would be great to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    How is it possible for teams to have 18yo players with 1% skills?
    Simple, these players are from lower levels, so, if you have 3 teams for example, level 8 10 and 12, you start training the age 18 player, till win the 6*, in the level 8 team, then you sell it to the level 10 team, so, becomes 4*, wins training speed so gains again 2-3 SPs per training in each attribute, and then again. So you save boosters basically... is not the same, use 300 boosters in a 4*player from the same team than, if you use all these boosters with the player been always at 4*, to give a example.

The 1%s are obviously the consequence of selling a player to higher levels via direct offer.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Simple, these players are from lower levels, so, if you have 3 teams for example, level 8 10 and 12, you start training the age 18 player, till win the 6*, in the level 8 team, then you sell it to the level 10 team, so, becomes 4*, wins training speed so gains again 2-3 SPs per training in each attribute, and then again. So you save boosters basically... is not the same, use 300 boosters in a 4*player from the same team than, if you use all these boosters with the player been always at 4*, to give a example.

The 1%s are obviously the consequence of selling a player to higher levels via direct offer.
    Okay presume this is all legit and within the rules of the game yeah? Just sounds dodgy setting up teams and selling him up through levels lol

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Okay presume this is all legit and within the rules of the game yeah? Just sounds dodgy setting up teams and selling him up through levels lol

If there's one thing that Vietnameses have it's free time lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If there's one thing that Vietnameses have it's free time lol
    Very extreme way to play the game lol. They obviously have very little else to do Not something I'll be taking up. Doesn't seem like fair play plus I actually value my normal offline time too much.

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 12-23-2017 at 01:23 PM.
    khris likes this.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast