Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Dreamer
    Thanks you to fix problem in mode only comments, not see live notes of players during match! It’s fix and it’s perfect!!!
    For me impossible to see match! I play Top eleven only with comments and please never cancel this mode only comments!!

Just another wish : list of players (2or3) for corners and fk

Thanks you

It takes ages for the match engine to do substitutions - pressed the OK button at 69 minutes in one of my matches this evening - substitutions were actioned at 88 minutes. In the mean time one of the STs was playing DR - badly...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    It takes ages for the match engine to do substitutions - pressed the OK button at 69 minutes in one of my matches this evening - substitutions were actioned at 88 minutes. In the mean time one of the STs was playing DR - badly...
    It doesn't happen often. I think it's the same old synchronization problem. Try to move one of your players a little bit and press the save button again. I think it helps, but I'm not sure.

A lot of crutches in this game: going to home screen and back to refresh statistics, do this re-saving, hoping that one sub won't happen twice and there are no ghost goals... TE feels sometimes like a sack race -- you can't run, only jump with your legs in a sack, and accidentally fall from time to time =]
    112000 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415