Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Of course it won't happen and i hope too. Don't want to loose my teams , players , historic info in a big scam ! They already have so much pain to do a release or update without any bugs , so i don't want to hear about merge servers .... and finally they don't need !
    Lol you only ever pipe up when you don't agree. Never any positive agreement posts. I assume anything you don't respond to you agree with?

How about tokens for top 8 in league to discourage tanking and reward success rather than punish?

Why would you lose your players and historic info with my suggestion? Presume you only say that as you are worried nordeus would mess it up which they probably would lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Loving the banter between you guys. More interesting than bugs.
    rogerniceguy likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Loving the banter between you guys. More interesting than bugs.
    Lol I know. At least we've moved more to debate rather than insults

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Lol I know. At least we've moved more to debate rather than insults

Much better to debate than insult.
    rogerniceguy likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Much better to debate than insult.
    He would miss the banter if I wasn't here

dave1311 likes this.

Famous
    Back to 1% skill attributes. Is it possible to have 18 yo players with 1% skills without selling an 18yo up through teams to a higher level team?

And is selling players up through teams in that fashion allowable in the nordeus terms of service? What is power levelling?

Last edited by rogerniceguy; 12-19-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    There is some truth to this because I have never tanked,although I'm seriously considering it because of crap league and cup draws .I top my league at the moment P. 7 W7 but yet to play 157.8% tankers .I'm only level 8 and through fair means am 122 % so I have no chance. In the Champions league I have got to 3 finals on the trot. Won it twice this season l have 1 point from 4 games and out with no chance of super league Qualification. Regular Cup up against a tanker 1-1 in 1st leg away but equaliser came in last kick for them and that tells me im gonna lose 2nd leg otherwise it woud have finished 0-1 to me but draw was engine trying to display a veener of fairness. I will tell you tomorrow the result, if I go out then just after 1week I will I have nothing to play for. I'm not gonna go through like last season and only lost 2 league games to the same team who tanked/won the title, so i might as well tank myself I'd prefer not to but if you can't beat them join em and that would've bred a part time W/Tanker .

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Worrying when a level 8 player already develops the "can't beat em, join em" attitude to tanking.
    Does Nordeus not care if players even stay with the game for a year?
    Has the cash cow been milked by the time we reach level 13?
    Remember girl gooner, it's just a game. Spend no real money on it and get your enjoyment from it any way you can. Me, personally, I enjoy moaning and complaining about it. Tanked once in 32 seasons and still reaping the rewards 2 seasons later.

Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    I will happily provide Screenshots of receipts if anyone wants to see them .I understand people will spend more than that but that's not small beer by anyone's standards.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    I've spent more than that in a night, on several occasions. The money certainly adds up if you never check how much you've spent.

I don't anymore! I tanked a few seasons ago and it was similar to spending around £160, in that the hugely positive effects carried through for a couple of seasons. Now I'm still #1 in my league and unbeaten on day 12 in all three cups, but the times I'm a favourite in matches are getting less regular.

In short; don't spend money you can't afford. In a few seasons it'll be like that money was never spent, as your team loses its advantage.

Famous
    I'm still getting over the idea people spend real money on this game. No wonder people were so upset with the bugs. Ouch.

Hammer FC and Altiplano like this.

I do not believe that someone will spend real money when he can tank. Must be very sick to pay for something which can have for free.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast