Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, the main problem isn't what kind of manager Kaizer is but the devs ... who aren't real players of the game.
    To explain my comments, kaizer was moaning about a minimum skill level suggestion which I made. I have many players with 1% skills. They are very effective as I am sure kaizers are. I suggested 50 as a minimum as the idea that say Ronaldo cannot tackle at all is absurd or he has the strength of a baby. This suggestion may well hurt my team but I would adapt. Kaiser meanwhile being only interested in himself just moans about every suggestion which doesn't suit him even if the suggestion is made to make player skills more realistic and reduce the excessive mutant problem we see in the Vietnamese thread.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    For me it's worse and it is what i was feared about ...

This game begin boring me , i keep playing it but i am waiting for some other non sense " improvement " .
    Sadly , this request come directly from'the forum and now we 'll have lost skills points ...
    I have read about some others silly and non sense request here like a min cap ( like the max cap ) . I 'm so disappointed to read such things , the new training system was good to exploit and very exciting but people here kill all excitements of this game ...
    And i am waiting , if something will be do against tanking , because i like tanking within 2 or 3 seasons after having level up during 6 or 7 seasons .
    Max cap , min cap , and no tanking option , there will be only one decision to take ... and i'm sure i'm not the only one .
    Boohoo what would the tankers do if they couldnt tank? Take their ball home? Good riddance. Bring back integrity!

Pro

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Option A is the correct scenario, because the Passing attribute will not be trained due to it being capped at 340%.

Don't look at it as if you're loosing out on training. This is why I suggested (and what I personally will be doing if I get to that point), to pick other drills.
    You may be looking at it as if 50 Rests give you roughly 56% passing, 53% shooting and 49% speed but in reality Condition is a global resource for each player. Why? Because all players have more than three main attributes available for training. Couple that with the fact that there are 24 drills to pick from, all having variable sets of attributes that they cover, you can just pick drills that cover Shooting + Speed but not Passing. An ST for example has Passing, Shooting and Speed but also: Dribbling; Finishing; Strength; Creativity; Positioning; Heading; - You got a wide choice of other attributes to cover together with Passing and Shooting.

Another way to look at things is: All the drills cover attributes that are available to only a portion of player Roles. i.e. Every drill has attributes that some players simply won't benefit from when training, as those attributes aren't highlighted for them. It's like 2/3 of the covered attributes. And yet we pick the most adequate/efficient drills for the player we want to power-train individually or a group of players with similar attributes knowing very well that not all of the attributes of the players will be trained, but that's ok because it's like that with all the drills. You gotta mix and match the most beneficial combination of drills.

In short: When you cap an attribute, view it as if it's not highlighted when it comes to training. Disregard it and chose other drills if need be.

Here's a table I made for my colleagues. It helps me with picking the proper drills when coming up with new training routines.

Attachment 92144
    Don't try to sugar coat it it's rubbish! We obviously lose out on training with this new system, if I train my dl with Carioca with ladders I expect to gain 8 skill points in total, 4 to speed and 4 to aggression. But with the new system I gain only 4 skill points in total and that is to aggression because speed is already over 340%. How's that not a rip off? I was expecting that aggression would get the entire 8 skill points since speed can no longer be trained. You may suggest that I use a different training drill, but if we are honest with ourselves we both know that there aren't specific drills that target a solo attribute, for instance pass go and shoot drill also has speed in it so that means I'll lose vital skill points if I try to train my players passing with that drill.

Nordeus keeps introducing sh***y 'improvements' it's just totally annoying
    Last edited by dave1311; 12-17-2017 at 07:31 AM.
    The Best of the Best

Rookie

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Don't try to sugar coat it it's rubbish! We obviously lose out on training with this new system, if I train my dl with Carioca with ladders I expect to gain 8 skill points in total, 4 to speed and 4 to aggression. But with the new system I gain only 4 skill points in total and that is to aggression because speed is already over 340%. How's that not a rip off? I was expecting that aggression would get the entire 8 skill points since speed can no longer be trained. You may suggest that I use a different training drill, but if we are honest with ourselves we both know that there aren't specific drills that target a solo attribute, for instance pass go and shoot drill also has speed in it so that means I'll lose vital skill points if I try to train my players passing with that drill.

Nordeus keeps introducing sh***y 'improvements' it's just totally annoying
    Well said mate and my players are nowhere near those statistics. If something is acceptable one day,why not the next.You deserved fair warning because of tokens invested in rest pack's,it's scandalous.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dave1311; 12-17-2017 at 07:32 AM.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, the main problem isn't what kind of manager Kaizer is but the devs ... who aren't real players of the game.
    If only i was one of them ... lol

Honestly i am one of the first who suggest a max cap to solve the excessive mutant case ! But my suggestion was 400 or 500%

So first of all 340% is too low , and secondly you need to reschedule it to re-localise actual lost skill point ( >340%) to the other skills like in my example , the option B

I made also good suggestions for the loan exploit ( not the training exploit , but the big tanking team loaning to team with many one star players ) . Was to limit the capacity to loan players to team's mate , from 8 to only 3 in order to make the huge difference in team average less effective before and after the draw . 8 players was too much !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 12-16-2017 at 10:35 PM.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    If only i was one of them ... lol

Honestly i am one of the first who suggest a max cap to solve the excessive mutant case ! But my suggestion was 400 or 500%

So first of all 340% is too low , and secondly you need to reschedule it to re-localise actual lost skill point ( >340%) to the other skills like in my example , the option B

I made also good suggestions for the loan exploit ( not the training exploit , but the big tanking team loaning to team with many one star players ) . Was to limit the capacity to loan players to team's mate , from 8 to only 3 in order to make the huge difference in team average less effective before and after the draw . 8 players was too much !
    400 to 500 was also my expectation. The lost skill points is a joke. Still no compensation for lost skill points from the missing goals issue which affected player ratings.

Dreamer
    I think the problem here is that all of us have accepted the 340% limit.
    When the actual *FIX* for this is to revamp the match engine to differentiate Usain Bolt from Cristiano Ronaldo.
    There hasnt been ANY pressure from the forum members to make Nordass change the match engine.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    I think the problem here is that all of us have accepted the 340% limit.
    When the actual *FIX* for this is to revamp the match engine to differentiate Usain Bolt from Cristiano Ronaldo.
    There hasnt been ANY pressure from the forum members to make Nordass change the match engine.
    I don't think anyone on the forum has done the math behind the 340% limit. There has to be some reason behind why Nordeus set this number.
    Anyone want the work?
    If a 1 position player ( for example MC) who has 10 white skills has 340% on all 10 skills - how many stars would that player have?
    By setting the limit at 340% have Nordeus effectively capped the number of stars a player can have without spending rest packs to gain extra positions? Of course they have.
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I don't think anyone on the forum has done the math behind the 340% limit. There has to be some reason behind why Nordeus set this number.
    Anyone want the work?
    If a 1 position player ( for example MC) who has 10 white skills has 340% on all 10 skills - how many stars would that player have?
    By setting the limit at 340% have Nordeus effectively capped the number of stars a player can have without spending rest packs to gain extra positions? Of course they have.
    I think that's a lot of stars to be honest. The previous post about the engine is true. Why does the game engine give power to players who are usain bolt types not footballers. Flawed.

Rebelsunited likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Anyone want the work?
    You dont even need 340% on all attributes.
    Instead, just take 340% on Speed and Fitness for attackers....1% all other skills....this will keep your player as a 4-5* player, but will perform as a much higher one.
    This is what I mean when I say that the match engine is flawed and Nordeus needs to do something about that, rather than cap any attribute.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast