Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Rookie
    So I am again sitting and complaining.. I had a game exactly at 11:59. I couldnt reach the application via tablet(nerwork issue, despite my WIFI was working perfectly) so i managed to get to the app via phone exactly at 12:00. And what i see- my game has been finished for JUST ONE minute. Of course i lost from 25% weaker opponent. So my league is pretty tough, i spend 120T for fresh players and around 1000 rests for maintain 7 star team WITHOUT TANKING to have a chance and what i receive- THE.BIGGEST.BUG i ever encountered. If this unfair bug costs me the title, this game looses one of the most loyal managers. So by the way i wrote to the support and i suppose some admin or moderator or whatever will drop a comment about what happened, 2-3 days faster than the support. I am now totaly dissapointed

Attachment 92139

So i kindly suggest: INFORM YOUR USERS FOR SUCH SERVER DOWNTIMES some time before the update, like all other normal gaming applications do! I guess it is not the hardest thing on the world to do this.
    girl gooner and lespa like this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Now it is impossible to go over 340% in any skills ...

How it works if i rule a training with only one drill , for example shoot, pass and run ( the first attack drill ) to a Stricker that have already 340% in pass skill ?
    He will get more % in shoot or in speed or the % which normaly go in the pass skill are lost ???
    Hey guys just to be clear, attributes that are capped will not be trained any further. No training will be wasted on them either. If a drill that you use is targeting one, two or more capped attributes you better take a look at the player's other main attributes and switch things up a bit and train those from there on.
    USARABAT likes this.

i have a problem when i set the corner player or captain,they disapper after 4 sec.Can you solve this?

Pff only update the penalty taker while no additional players for freekick and corner taker(s).

Maybe Top11 wanna say to us that "Your setpiece takers doesn't really matter in this game! The matches and results are already predetermined!"

Look at my screenshot

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December-gkcorner.jpg

When I substitute my corner taker and minutes later my GK took the corner and assist from it!

GK taking penalties and freekicks is too cliche. GK takes the corner? Now that's something new! Only in Top11!
    ibangali and USARABAT like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey guys just to be clear, attributes that are capped will not be trained any further. No training will be wasted on them either. If a drill that you use is targeting one, two or more capped attributes you better take a look at the player's other main attributes and switch things up a bit and train those from there on.
    It is a no- response to what i was wondering for ...

What i want to know is if i have a stricker that have 340% pass , and 200 % shoot and speed , what is going on if i use shot, pass &run drill to enhance speed for example . Imagine i don't want to train speed with sprint drill or another one wich also enhance a grey skill like fitness ! So i keep use shot, pass & run , i know pass will not go over 340% but my question is what happen ? Do % which would have get in pass before the update , will go now on the other 2 skills that this drill enhance or is it lost ???

I begin to wonder if it is the last months of my top eleven experience ( i think it is , i just wonder what craps you will introduce next months to limit our choices of managing ) because more'and more limits and caps are introduced ( videos limit , skill cap limit , ect ...) and great features are delete ( job center , loans in association ) . In only way : to prevent the weaker managers to be dominate by the most intelligent ones ...
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 12-15-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    During live matches it is important to see the roles of the players in the field, instead now you have to click on the name of the player.
    That is coming soon, they couldn’t get it in this update.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Abdallah khalid View Post
    i have a problem when i set the corner player or captain,they disapper after 4 sec.Can you solve this?
    You should open a thread with this issue in Bugs and Technical Issues forum.

Thank you for reporting this.

Sent via Tapatalk
    Last edited by casper™; 12-15-2017 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Pointing URL
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Looool. So they added options for PK takers but not other deadballs? How does that even make any sense?! Free kicks and Corner kicks are more important. We have several in every match. Penalties meanwhile can be taken as rarely as 3 times an entire season.

#ShameOnNordeus

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    It is a no- response to what i was wondering for ...

What i want to know is if i have a stricker that have 340% pass , and 200 % shoot and speed , what is going on if i use shot, pass &run drill to enhance speed for example . Imagine i don't want to train speed with sprint drill or another one wich also enhance a grey skill like fitness ! So i keep use shot, pass & run , i know pass will not go over 340% but my question is what happen ? Do % which would have get in pass before the update , will go now on the other 2 skills that this drill enhance or is it lost ???

I begin to wonder if it is the last months of my top eleven experience ( i think it is , i just wonder what craps you will introduce next months to limit our choices of managing ) because more'and more limits and caps are introduced ( videos limit , skill cap limit , ect ...) and great features are delete ( job center , loans in association ) . In only way : to prevent the weaker managers to be dominate by the most intelligent ones ...
    To use your example:
    340% Passing
    200% Shooting
    200% Speed

Initiate Training session with corresponding drill:

Passing will not be trained at all. Nothing will be gained in this attribute so nothing will be wasted.
    Shooting will be trained
    Speed will be trained

This is why I suggest that in the case of several capped attributes, a new drill should be selected in order to concentrate efforts on other non-capped attributes.

Addicted
    Thanks for the precisions !

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast