Thread: Association match screwed up!!!

Rookie

Association match screwed up!!!

Hey Nordeus, my association's final match yesterday was won 3-0 by my teammate. But the game continued until extra time and then penalties (which we still won 4-3). The final score would have been 18-18, with my association progressing to the final with more goals scored.

However, an error popped up for the final game saying....

"We're sorry. This match wasn't played due to technical issues and has been recorded as a draw"

How can it be not played? I watched and supported that game. As a result, we lost 16-19!!!

This is so unfair. We are looking to reach Platinum for the first time after trying to hard and long. Every point counts!

Nordeus, please check!

Rookie
    Association match screwed up!!!-img_4153.jpg

This is the screenshot of the error

This is a well known glitch. Happened to me on 2 occasions, not sure if there is a fix for it

There is no fix for this afaik. No one helps you, the result will stay. Let it go and carry on.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    It happened to me last week I sent a email and they got bk the nxt day sayin it was a glitch

Banned
    Nice post, thanks for sharing.

Also had this issue a couple of weeks ago. At that moment it didn't affect the result (my association lost the match but won the penalties, so turning the match in a draw didn't affect the result. But it is a bad draw, which should be fixed very quick. While there's no fix I would say to give all teams a bonus who got affected by this (give both associations first or (when the match is for third/fourth: third place)

Very annoying glitch that is. So unfair. And it seems to have existed like forever now with no solution

Rookie
    So it seems this is a long outstanding unresolved glitch. Guess i was fortunate enough to only experience it now. But still it sucks as we had the chance to finish first, but had to settle for third. Oh well, looks like no action will be taken. Life goes on as usual