Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Make Offer ..

Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    That's bulls**it about the server because neither can I .The people l bid from are definitely on the same server.Best way to prove it is next time someone bids from you is try to bid from them, if you can't then something is wrong but you will be able to then dismiss server s**t as you must be on same server right !! It's probably more like you don't spend enough money that's what nordeus told me.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Ok, anyone else having this problem if you say it’s bull**it (edited)? I have never seen this issue in 5 years of this game so if there’s a bug let’s have some proof and we will look into it. Personally I can’t believe whatever money you do or don’t spend to be an issue as I’ve never heard of that either but I’m happy to be proved wrong.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Ok, anyone else having this problem if you say it’s bull**it (edited)? I have never seen this issue in 5 years of this game so if there’s a bug let’s have some proof and we will look into it. Personally I can’t believe whatever money you do or don’t spend to be an issue as I’ve never heard of that either but I’m happy to be proved wrong.
    Who are youon about you want some proof.The proof is what the majority say ! DEMOCRATIC not one bloke forum mod or not that is AUTOCRATIC .You have just made a self defeating point about it not being about money " I've played for5 years" (sic) He above said he was level 4/5 and I'm only level 8 what's more, I asked nordeus support a innocuous question the other day and they replied with the unrelated answer I don't spend enough cash. I'm a Barrister I don't say nothing without proof.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have had players buy/ be able to buy players from my team with 6/7 star's

still they are 3*- 4* -5*.

better try to understand better the game instead of making critics using bad language .

and read again the forum rules
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ease-read.html
    dave1311 and Niddhoeggr like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    still they are 3*- 4* -5*.

better try to understand better the game instead of making critics using bad language .

and read again the forum rules
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ease-read.html
    I can leave without the forum ive only been a member less than a week .If i get a bid for a 7 star player.How can they still be level 3/4 or 5 .You try and play without cheating sorry tanking.

Rookie
    I can leave without the forum ive only been a member less than a week .If i get a bid for a 7 star player.How can they still be level 3/4 or 5 .You try and play without cheating sorry tanking.

I don't speak pidgeon English only the real thing so couldn't read forum rules.

Who are youon about you want some proof.The proof is what the majority say ! DEMOCRATIC not one bloke forum mod or not that is AUTOCRATIC .You have just made a self defeating point about it not being about money " I've played for5 years" (sic) He above said he was level 4/5 and I'm only level 8 what's more, I asked nordeus support a innocuous question the other day and they replied with the unrelated answer I don't spend enough cash. I'm a Barrister I don't say nothing without proof.

And I made a point that invited others to share their stories (in a constructive way) to encourage debate. In this thread only two people have stated this issue. Mod or not (not sure what being a Mod has to do with anything), I have my views and experiences, some will agree, some won’t. I’d like to see if others have had the same issue as you because I’ve never seen it personally nor have I ever heard of anyone being told to spend more money on this game - fact. Of course if you choose to do so then that is your prerogative. If you have an issue we as a forum can comment to help you.
    girl gooner likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    And I made a point that invited others to share their stories (in a constructive way) to encourage debate. In this thread only two people have stated this issue. Mod or not (not sure what being a Mod has to do with anything), I have my views and experiences, some will agree, some won’t. I’d like to see if others have had the same issue as you because I’ve never seen it personally nor have I ever heard of anyone being told to spend more money on this game - fact. Of course if you choose to do so then that is your prerogative. If you have an issue we as a forum can comment to help you.
    Ok mate and someone did.

dave1311 likes this.

Rookie
    Ok mate and someone did.

I just read what defines someone is in the same server as you ️ in a post nearer the top .Now we are singing off a similar hymn sheet . That's what im describing but what is really baffling is how people can bid for your/my player's who must be on a different server.(Same server defined by your good self ). P.s I apologise mate bad day at the office.

dave1311 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

maybe because the bidder is two levels above and this player is 5* for him ?
    girl gooner likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    maybe because the bidder is two levels above and this player is 5* for him ?
    No need to be rude have you read forum rules.I thought that's what you meant but without clarification, I would've been speculating and I'm in the facts business. "Speculation " is the mother of all f**k ups " qoute by some clever so and so.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast